Cdc Belt Help

guccigal07

He is Risen
Jun 19, 2006
I found there is a 70cm available and an 80 but no 75cm.

I want a black box cdc with gold HW.

I measured my true waist and its right around 70cm.

would I bet safe waiting for a 75cm?

GG, I have a mini CdC box leather belt that is 75cm, so they definitely do exist. Or, at least they did exist. Mine is about three or four years old. I would wait for the right size.

This may sound crazy but maybe it's a good idea to call a H boutique in Asia or southern Europer where ladies are generally petite and therefore clothes come in small sizes :smile:

you ain't no chubby! (see the southern talking here)

I am going to try on the 80cm first and if it doesn't fit do a global search.

also...since its that time between spring final pieces trickling in...and fall starting to come in...I can wait to see if a 75cm comes in later in the stores, etc.

but for now..I sit until I go to the city that has the 80cm belt just to see.

I have seen black box 75 here in Madrid and BCN store.
However, I just bought a constance and I went for size 85, though my true waist size would be a 70. Who carries the belt in the real waist? Most of my jeans and trousers, even if I consider those for work come a bit low at the waist where it's usually a bit bigger

CAN WE GET SOME CDC BELTS IN ACTION!!!

I know I will be a 75 if I want to wear it higher or an 80 if I want to wear it lower.

I can get an 80....but not a 75...

cna I request some CDC belts in action.....

you know I will post a new thread for that...

I have seen black box 75 here in Madrid and BCN store.
However, I just bought a constance and I went for size 85, though my true waist size would be a 70. Who carries the belt in the real waist? Most of my jeans and trousers, even if I consider those for work come a bit low at the waist where it's usually a bit bigger

I do the real waist thing, artemisa, belts feel funny to me when they're not at my real waist. Strange even......on top of that, I'm so short waisted and it's hard for me to find jeans that come up to my true waist.....