CC SKYE Onie lambskin messanger bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2010
    http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=485217&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

What do u guys think about this brand and this Purse?? I fell in love with this bag as soon as I saw Olivia Palermo carrying around the London Fashion week.
    Costs $595. Preety decent price when u think of Socialites like Palermo carrying it around!

They sell it at Bloomingdales but it is very hard to find. Although I reserved one for this weekend...

xxx not allowed

Its a fashion blog about me, what I wear, what kind of great deals I find for brands and where they are for how much. Also, about Olivia Palermo.

2. I thought nobody would be interested. I chanced upon it at shopbob. The only bag I've fancied. Then I realised that it had already been discussed in the Olivia Palermo thread here. The next day I searched Shopbob, it was gone. I like this bag!

3. I thought the python embossed leather was gorgeous...
    and then the pictures of Olivia Palermo carrying it around were just to die for!
    I already placed an order on revolveclothing.com...
    hoping to get it in November :smile:

4. Was it in stock at revolveclothing? Or did you do a pre-order or something?

I have been searching everywhere to no avail :sad: It's just been out of stock everywhere!

5. I just placed a pre order at stefanibags.com and used code people25 and got 25% off. It won't be in until Dec but it was nice to get 25% off. It is on backorder everywhere with the same estimated arrival.

6. I love it. I think CC Skye bags are wonderful!

I ordered one once, but returned it ONLY because it was bigger on me than I thought, and didn't fit me in terms of shape. The leather was great and the hardware was definitely top notch. I actually hadn't seen this bag till now, but I'd go for it. :smile: