cc SKYE HANDBAGS...WHAT DO YOU THINK?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know anything about CC skye's handbags? I really love the look of the bag and i think its really cool that the chain straps double as bracelets, but I am confused about what style to get? there is a cc skye medium in black and cream on her website for $825, label360.com features the same bag for $770, and shopintuition features the cc skye 2 in black for $625. the only real visible difference between the 2 styles are the outer pockets on the cc skye 2 and its dimensions are larger. So why is it less expensive then the smaller one without the pockets? All the stores I have found it on say it is on pre-order for mid dec delivery (dates range from 12/5-12/15) so I havn't been able to come across any owners of this adorable bag yet. Does anyone know anything about these bags? Also, do you think it would be a good investment for a black everday/casual/fun purse? I need an everyday tote that will last me at least 3 months. Are these too trendy? I would appreciate any thoughts...:yes:

here are the links the the stores with the 2 different styles:

cc skye medium:
    Label360 - Designer handbags, shoes and accessories. - CC Skye Medium Skye Bag in Black (Pre-order for 12/15)

cc skye skye 2 handbag:
    CC Skye Skye 2 Handbag - SHOPINTUITION

2. oh i searched the threads earlier but could not find anything on it before, thank you!

but do you happen to know the difference between that one and the Skye 2? I can't figure out why the price difference is what it is.....

3. I think the first one is more slouchy? Look at the way the handles are placed. I like the first one a lot better...the price difference is no good though!

4. There was a previous thread about it and I really like the fact that you can wear the handles as bracelets!

5. i love them!!! i really like the 1st one... very cool n funky :P