CC lock vs mademoiselle lock

1. which one do you ladies prefer?

I have two chanels with the CC lock but the more i look at the mademoiselle lock the more i prefer that one.

i hope to get my next chanel with a mademoiselle lock so can anyone tell me with the re-issue 2.55 bags do they all come in lambskin and no caviar?

2. I have only got the reissues and love the mm lock. I have not seen any reissues in caviar.

3. i generally tend to prefer the mademoiselle lock except on the cerf. i love the cc on that one since the bag is so simple on its own.

4. Funny, I'm the opposite! I love the little CC closure, but the one where I really like the Mademoiselle is on the black Cerf tote! I think it really modernizes the whole bag and enhances the simple design.

I've never seen the re-issue in caviar either. I love that bag with the mademoiselle closure too - it complements the metallic chain well.

5. I love the CC lock, but on the reissues, the mademoiselle lock is ok since the bag has the Chanel quilting on it already. I find the Cerf looks best with the CC closure since it is smooth leather / no quilting.

6. At first I love the mm lock more, that's when I purchased my reissue and the star-stitched flap bag. But now I think it really depends on the style of the bag......I don't think a caviar flap would look as good if they used the mm lock. I love the little cc lock on my east west carviar flap!

7. I only like the mm lock on the gre re-issue but in all other cases I think the CC lock is really cute especially on my baby sized (mini) classic flap.

8. I think I like the MM lock more. But I agree with tweetie, that the CC lock looks best on the Cerf tote because it's a simple bag and the CC lock jazzes it up a bit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice