CC earrings

Caisah

LVoe is in the air..
O.G.
Oct 25, 2007
Hello! I'm new here so please have some understanding for my lack of knowledge in this specific area.:P
I love CC designs and I own a pair of sunglasses that I adore, but I, as everyone else, want to have a pair of CC signature earrings..can you trust e-bay sellers on this?
Thanks in advance!
Have a nice day!

Better to buy from the boutique, this way you know what you are getting. And I think a lot, if not all, ebayers sell them for more money than the boutique.

I'd say get it straight from the Chanel boutiques, it's the safest and you don't have to worry. If you really want to go through ebay, you can try the Authenticate This thread.

Better to buy from the boutique, this way you know what you are getting. And I think a lot, if not all, ebayers sell them for more money than the boutique.

I second that. The boutiques will ship to you. I have also noticed that alot of fleabay sellers charge more than the boutques.

I recently bought a pair, simple stud type without the crystal, just the CC. It costed "only" $180 (I got it at the Chanel store). Buy it from the store, that way you are sure it's real, you get the put it around your ear to make sure it is not too big/small for you etc etc.

Better safe than sorry. It is worth a few extra dollars to buy them directly from Chanel. Also just keep in mind the old saying. If it is too good to be true it probably is.

Definitely buy from the store! I recently bought a pair of crystal CCs in the small size, and the post came off of an earring so I had to go get it replaced...and since I went to the Chanel store where I bought them, they just replaced my pair with a new pair for free ;)

Also the ebay sellers definitely rip you off!

I recently bought a pair, simple stud type without the crystal, just the CC. It costed "only" $180 (I got it at the Chanel store). Buy it from the store, that way you are sure it's real, you get the put it around your ear to make sure it is not too big/small for you etc etc.

Ooh did you post these anywhere? Can we see them? They sound very enticing :graucho:

Most ebay-ers are selling much ABOVE the retail. I'm sure if you got them charge-sent through a boutique you'd be paying the same if not a little more. There are TONS of copies of the crystal logo earrings, better to know you got the real deal. Besides, if anything happens, like others have mentioned, you can always get them fixed or repaired for you. Good luck!