CC Earrings dangle and post combo

I noticed these on the website and wondered what they would look like IRL. I thought they looked interesting and a cool take on the traditional post earring. They look great on you and looks bigger than I thought they would be. My vote is these are a keeper!

I bought them a couple weeks ago. Definitely a great addition to any Chanel Jewelry collection. The only thing my SA suggested regarding these is to use the regular plastic earring backs if you are wearing them with your hair down. I have really long hair, so that may be why it was recommended for me personally. Enjoy them! :smile:

I tried these on, they didn't lay flat like the photo but kinda swung out if that makes sense. Also, they were a bit heavy. They are large and "in charge" which drew me in but I opted to pass. Enjoy your earrings and please post mod shots. [emoji3]

I tried these on. they were cool and very tempted but at the end I passed because they were too large for me personally and I'm recently more into smaller logo CJs. They were super fun though so if it looks good on you keep them!