CC Earrings dangle and post combo

Aug 17, 2015
I noticed these on the website and wondered what they would look like IRL. I thought they looked interesting and a cool take on the traditional post earring. They look great on you and looks bigger than I thought they would be. My vote is these are a keeper!

LVChanelLISA

LVChanelLISA
I bought them a couple weeks ago. Definitely a great addition to any Chanel Jewelry collection. The only thing my SA suggested regarding these is to use the regular plastic earring backs if you are wearing them with your hair down. I have really long hair, so that may be why it was recommended for me personally. Enjoy them! :smile:

ManilaMama

Mar 5, 2016
Beautiful!!! I would buy these too, if I could! (I have to travel to get to a Chanel boutique)

MsLVinDC

Jul 24, 2012
Washington, DC
I tried these on, they didn't lay flat like the photo but kinda swung out if that makes sense. Also, they were a bit heavy. They are large and "in charge" which drew me in but I opted to pass. Enjoy your earrings and please post mod shots. [emoji3]

Vanana

I could give up shopping, but I'm not a quitter.
Jun 28, 2015
I tried these on. they were cool and very tempted but at the end I passed because they were too large for me personally and I'm recently more into smaller logo CJs. They were super fun though so if it looks good on you keep them!

dVn85

O.G.
Jan 24, 2011
After seeing your post, I couldn't stop thinking about these, may I ask how much they were?