cc charge back before pp claim is over?

cutiek1t

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
Have anyone in here did a charge back with your cc company while pp still review the case, I filed a SNAD with pp since the buyer mislead the auction and the amount was 850.00 but on her auction it said pp only cover up to 200.00 the seller doesn't want to cooperative at all. Any advices would be great, thanks!

Well, I have heard horror stories where PP is automatically siding with the buyer these days, which is just disgusting!

However, me, I wouldn't file a chargeback with my CC unless PP denied my claim. Otherwise, I thought you were supposed to wait until PP is finished with their decision? I guess not.

Ahhh that is a tough one. Paypal is only going to give you back the $200 [I think]. However, you should still wait until the Paypal claim is complete before you do the CC chargeback unless you are on a time deadline for the CC.

Ahhh that is a tough one. Paypal is only going to give you back the $200 [I think]. However, you should still wait until the Paypal claim is complete before you do the CC chargeback unless you are on a time deadline for the CC.
Coachfreak, paypal just tell me to ship the bag back to the seller and i will get my refund i'll keep you posted, Thanks :tup: