CC Army Costume Jewelry Collection!

No I haven't. I haven't been to a Bloomie's since I lived in Jupiter, FL. There's one in Palm Beach Garden Mall. Do you have a SA and contact number that you would recommend?

Chanel005.jpg

Chanel004-1.jpg

I went to the Bellagio to see the dog tag that was saved for me. It was completely different! This dog tag had Chanel cut out of the tag in an Arial type font. It could be attached to a handbag.

I was able to order a quilted dog tag from a boutique. I just opened the box when I arrived home tonight - it came from the Bal Harbour boutique. I think that there may be more floating around. Just call up a boutique and see if they can check in the database for you.

P.S. I was able to see what the camellia tag looked like on the bracelet and the belt.
Beautiful! I thought the belt was too pricy, so I bought the bracelet (has two camellias on it). I will make a belt/necklace and attach the bracelet to it. I think black pearls or/and dark gray pearls would complement the tags. Onyx beads too.

The bracelet and belts were available in most of the boutiques.

These dog tags are awesome! I just bought a J12 and was looking for a "charm" to wear on a bracelet next to the watch! The keychain and necklace might be too big though. I also heard there were matching earrings....Might have to order those as well!

Just got a call from Delyse at Saks Troy. She is getting the dog tags with the black stones in the shape of a cross. She said the name of those are the "Camellia." She shows two styles of pendants...the quilted ones (with the intertwined black enamel CC's) (she's not getting those), and the pendant she is getting that has the black stones in the shape of a cross and the word Chanel spelled out on the bottom. Her prices are $315 for the small pendant and $475 for the larger pendant. No key chains available.

She doesn't have the pendants in yet but she IS getting them. To order call Delyse at 248-515-1126.

I've joined the CC Army Cult! I received my quilted dog tag at my house while I was still in Las Vegas. I also bought the CC Army bracelet too. I did see the quilted dog tag earrings, but do not remember if they were the same size as the small dog tags.
The small tags measure approximately 7/8" x 1 3/8". I'll check that in the morning since I'm sleepy.

I do want your opinions on this: I have been thinking of removing the charms from my bracelet and either use them individually as either pendants or making them into earrings. I also could add them to my quilted necklace and use it as a belt. What do you think?

I found a sturdy ball chain (actually lozenge style) which I used to hang my dog tag detached from the key chain. The sterling silver necklace is 16" long and falls right above cleavage (I'm going to miss it when I lose the weight off). Since I also have the dog chain bracelet, I was thinking of adding a chain extension and using it as a choker. But then I'll need to get another chain for the large quilted dog tag. Will post pictures when I get around to it.

I got my dog tag. Well sort of. I called around NM (they don't carry it) and Nordstrom's (the last necklace - it was a small) was on hold but it was purchased within the hour. So I had a light bulb moment and said to myself "Hey, let me get the key chain and remove the keyholder and links and put my own chain on!" I'm not sure what metal the Chanel dog tag is (I wouldn't want to get a sensitive reaction to it) so I'm going to buy a nice silver chain for it. Or else I'll make one (probably easier).

The chain link around the perimeter of the dog tag looks like a curb link, so it should be easy finding a chain. Maybe I'll get it in stainless or white gold, that way I won't have to polish it.

Here are the pics:
And I'll repost a picture of the new modified version when I remove the extra links.

Attachments

• CC Army Tag Keychain Worn Chain.jpg
    CC Army Tag Keychain Worn Chain.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 30
  • CC Army Tag Keychain Worn 1.jpg
    CC Army Tag Keychain Worn 1.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 61