CBS Sunday Morning NOW!

That was an interesting special. That cherry blossom retro that they showed inside his case was perfect! The cherry blossoms were lined up beautifully with 3 in a row on the top and 3 in a row on the bottom of the bag.:love:

I'm glad you got to see it courtneyh! I was sitting here in my robe, drinking my morning coffee and almost chocked on it when I saw what was coming up after the commercial! Thank goodness for daylight savings or I would've slept through it!:P Maybe it will be posted on online in a few days for those that missed it?

I'm glad you got to see it courtneyh! I was sitting here in my robe, drinking my morning coffee and almost chocked on it when I saw what was coming up after the commercial! Thank goodness for daylight savings or I would've slept through it!:P Maybe it will be posted on online in a few days for those that missed it?

my boyfriend and i were sitting on the couch and he was watching new on another channel and i grabbed the remote out of his hand as soon as i read your post!!!