Cbk plastic surgery hospital

ThatShortGirl

Jan 1, 2017
Has anyone done a consultation at cbk or heard about this hospital?

I've heard that they don't have a blood transfusion, because of how skilled their facial bone surgeon is.
But I've not seen many reviews from English speakers or information about prices from people that aren't Korean or Chinese.

lovelypeach

Lovely peach (재미없어)
Nov 29, 2016
I heard surgeons are skilled, but I didn't know about blood transfusion... They have certifications and all but no blood transfusion is a little... scary?
Are you interested in Cbk?

ThatShortGirl

Jan 1, 2017
I heard surgeons are skilled, but I didn't know about blood transfusion... They have certifications and all but no blood transfusion is a little... scary?
Are you interested in Cbk?

I did contact them by KakaoTalk some months ago, it was a short conversation about their facial bone surgeon and then they asked plenty of times if I could visit the hospital for consultation for a more in depth look at my face (I'm extremely far away from Korea, plus I'm planning on traveling around 2-3 years from now). That probably didn't settled well with the person I was speaking with, because they stopped replying after the third time of asking when I could come and visit lol.
GNG was on my top list but then I started noticing that cbk had gotten more popular amongst locals, I kinda doubted my first choose. So I tried to gather more information, but because of the lack of info from English speakers, I can't really make up my mind around that hospital. They're very skilled, but hardly reputable in English sites

They told me on KakaoTalk that they don't have a blood transfusion, they made it seem very casual by saying that they've a technique to minimize bleeding?
I didn't really get why they said they don't use a blood transfusions, when they're dealing with very complex procedures that will most likely result in blood loss.
I didn't want to ask anything further about the blood transfusion thing, so I asked more about their surgeon Choi Bong-gyun (didn't get much info about him tho)

I think I'll try to contact them again but with another name lol, I'm super interested in them tbh because of their bone work

lovelypeach

Lovely peach (재미없어)
Nov 29, 2016
Oh I see I misunderstood haha, let's check out their techniques. I saw they b/a pictures, and they're pretty good for facial asymmetry. They have really natural results I like it so far
I really had no idea about their blood transfusion thing, I'll have to do deeper research as well

I'm going for some facial bone surgery too :smile:

ThatShortGirl

Jan 1, 2017
Oh I see I misunderstood haha, let's check out their techniques. I saw they b/a pictures, and they're pretty good for facial asymmetry. They have really natural results I like it so far
I really had no idea about their blood transfusion thing, I'll have to do deeper research as well

I'm going for some facial bone surgery too :smile:

If you find out more, inform me please
I'm very sceptic about the blood transfusion thing and low risk of bleeding techniques their surgeon does

Are you having v-line or ASO, mandible reduction, cheekbone reduction or are you interested in another type of facial bone surgery not mentioned above?

lovelypeach

Lovely peach (재미없어)
Nov 29, 2016
Sure, I'll let you know when I'll get my info :smile:
I'm interested in jaw and/or cheek surgery :smile: