CB Brown/Pink Papillon for $689 BIN

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It's in a good used condition, but the cb placements aint that pretty imo.

2. Damn, wish I had $689! That bag would be mine! Why do these good deals always come up when I am broke?! :crybaby:

3. Uh. The handles would bother me to death. A little too dirty/dark for me.

4. Sooo nice, the CB line is really cute.

5. the price just keeps coming down on these. I remember a year ago they were all going for over $1000

6. Okay...I almost hit BIN but I'm trying to talk myself out of it. I just bought a Papillon 30 so I don't really need another one but it's so cute. I decided once I got the 30 I would wait and buy a CB Retro. Must use willpower...even though its a good deal it's still $$$ I should be saving.

7. I've noticed that too... I got my pink CB papillon this summer for $649. Hopefully more and more will pop up at lower prices.

8. I think the patina is lovely! I'm holding out for a pink one though.

9. Man, I wish I had the money! Hopefully when I start working I will be able to finally afford them.

10. someone get it!

11. Someone got it. I was about to buy it and it was already sold. Oh well...my Visa is happy.

12. :crybaby: OH man why did I see this so late? That's #1 on my bag list

13. I saw this listing when it was just up on eBay this morning. IMO it was an okay price for a bag in that condition. There was some rubbing to one of the cherry blossoms...which is a sign that other CBs will rub off real soon, the handles were too dark, and the inside flap was very worn. I'd rather pay another $200 to get one in pristine condition.