Alexander Wang ~*cayenne rockie reveal! Plus comparison with rocco!!! Pic overload!*~

Hooray!!! He is perfect!! :woot: That color is really stunning. The size and color really work for you girl!
I so appreciate every pic you posted. It's like I can reach out and touch those pebbles. You've got to try to keep it. It's just too perfect for you. Congratulations!! :dothewave::party:

thanks betty! me too! i'm literally sitting here petting him right now!! lol the thought of having to pick between rockie and emile.... :crybaby: i pre-ordered the lizard oxblood from saks but it wont be here until August (and still don't know WHEN in August....) i think i may just sell some other bags so i can keep both! :graucho:

honestly, the emile is not my favorite. i wanted one forever and when i finally got it, now i'm just kind of "meh" about it. i put it away for awhile, it's awkward to hold for me, i'm 5'1" too. i can't put my finger on exactly what it is, i do like the way it looks but i always go to the roccos first.

honestly, the emile is not my favorite. i wanted one forever and when i finally got it, now i'm just kind of "meh" about it. i put it away for awhile, it's awkward to hold for me, i'm 5'1" too. i can't put my finger on exactly what it is, i do like the way it looks but i always go to the roccos first.

I agree though I've never tried one of the smaller Emiles. The large one is just too big and bulky for my 5'2" frame. Though I was looking for mod pictures of the Emile and a LOT of bloggers own it and look good with it (I feel like that's the case anyway).

Anyway... ceedoan.. the Rockie looks great, how's the zipper situation? Tought to open and close? And do you think there are enough holes to make the long strap short enough on you? I've found that to be a problem with us shorter girls .. sometimes I want to add holes to the strap because it clearly is made for taller people.

Cee, no joke, I woke up twice in the middle of the night grabbed my iPhone, and starred at your pics. Both your Rockie and Rocco are just beautiful! :love:

Cee, this bag was made for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful color and leather, the Rockie is adorable!! It's size is quite deceiving...looks quite a bit smaller than Rocco in some of your pics and then not all that much in others. Anyhow, I too am curious about the opening and getting in and out...do you feel like you could leave the flap unzipped or would it need to be zipped each time to get in and out? Also how do you feel like the weight compares to Rocco, is there a significant difference? Looks fab on you and most def. should be a keeper!! :flowers:

yay! thanks for the comparison and mod pics. it looks really cute on you. you can fit quite a bit in it.

yeah, rockie fits a TON! without all the extra space on the top of a rocco, kwim?

good to know! which emile do u have? :graucho: i'd love to see it on u since we're the same height! :smile: with the way i'm smitten by rockie, i don't think there's a competition right now between the two! lol

Love the color and studs!! Great choice, and looks fabulous on you!

thanks girl! :biggrin:

Cee,
pssssh Cayenne and Oxblood/burgundy are FAR far far from each other.
That bright true red is hard to come by and it's such an excellent POP against any outfit.
The Emile is a perfect bag for fall, but while it's still summer, enjoy the heck out of Rockie!

--I'm definitely getting an Emile for fall too. It just seems like a perfect shape for fall/winter clothes.

:giggles: you're too funny!! and whoo hoo! i just love the unique yet sleek shape of Emile. i can't wait til the oxblood is here so i can FINALLY see one IRL! there aren't any stores that carry AW where i am (at least to my knowledge!)

Bc u ladies rock, here are some more pics!!

As u can see, it does fit an ipad and zips closed without a problem!

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,245
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,139
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,097
Hooray!!! He is perfect!! :woot: That color is really stunning. The size and color really work for you girl!
I so appreciate every pic you posted. It's like I can reach out and touch those pebbles. You've got to try to keep it. It's just too perfect for you. Congratulations!! :dothewave::party:

you are just too sweet tara!! :hugs: i'm seriously so smitten with this bag.... it was the same excitement i had when i got Rocco!! :biggrin:

Cee, no joke, I woke up twice in the middle of the night grabbed my iPhone, and starred at your pics. Both your Rockie and Rocco are just beautiful! :love:

looks like we're gonna have to find your Rocco a little brother as well!! we both know there's a whole rainbow of rockies coming out for fall.... :graucho::graucho: :wlae: jus sayin!

I agree though I've never tried one of the smaller Emiles. The large one is just too big and bulky for my 5'2" frame. Though I was looking for mod pictures of the Emile and a LOT of bloggers own it and look good with it (I feel like that's the case anyway).

Anyway... ceedoan.. the Rockie looks great, how's the zipper situation? Tought to open and close? And do you think there are enough holes to make the long strap short enough on you? I've found that to be a problem with us shorter girls .. sometimes I want to add holes to the strap because it clearly is made for taller people.

cinn - AGREED! i wanted an azure emile so badly but it only came in the large size and that's the only reason i didn't pounce on it.... but it all worked out when i got the azure prisma tote (thanks to u!) we'll see what happens when oxblood small emile gets here!

anyhoo... zipper situation is gonna require two hands to fully open and close BUT i tried only half ziping it on both sides and viola! it's great this way and bc the size is more compact than Rocco, it actually keeps its shape while still being easy to access. and i honestly don't think anyone can reach in there without u noticing it (if that's a concern for some if leaving it half-open). i don't even zip Rocco up unless he's going through the security scanner! lol

and about the straps..... there's 3 adjustment levels just like on Rocco. i'm posting separately with pics! see below!