Caviar or Patent Wallet on Chain

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have an opportunity to buy a new WOC in either the classic black caviar or patent leather. Which would you choose? I can't get both :smile:

2. Caviar all the way

Kmazz39 likes this.
  3. patent! it's so different!

Kmazz39 likes this.
  4. I would go for caviar between the two.

Kmazz39 likes this.
  5. Caviar!!

Kmazz39 likes this.
  6. Caviar also gets my vote. I'm not a patent fan.

Kmazz39 likes this.
  7. Caviar

Kmazz39 likes this.
  8. Caviar, you will love caviar forever.

Kmazz39 likes this.
  9. caviar

Kmazz39 likes this.
  10. between caviar vs patent.... CAVIAR all the way!!! color transfer on patent is a death sentence, you will not be able to get it out and most professionals won't be able to get it out either. (now if it was between caviar and lambskin... that's a different story hehe)

ccbaggirl89 and Kmazz39 like this.
  11. Thank you all so much! I had my Nordstrom SA put me down for a caviar with GHW WOC :smile: now the waiting begins! She said it wound most likely come in before the patent one from the Fall Act 1 collection, but how long do you typically gave to wait? She mentioned that they tell their customers 3-6 months!

12. Caviar!

Kmazz39 likes this.
  13. Caviar.

Kmazz39 likes this.
  14. Caviar!

www. lilysjibberjabber. com

Kmazz39 likes this.
  15. I bought a lambskin ghw woc at Nordstrom because the waits list for the shw was over 30 people... no thank you! I primarily wanted the black lambskin and didn't have a preference on hw at the time. So I went on the wait list for the ghw which was around 5 people. They told me it would be a 3-4 month wait, but then I got a call 2 weeks later and then it was mine! They give these time frames to manage expectations but honestly they have no idea when they get what or how many so it could be sooner than you think.

Kmazz39 likes this.