Caviar or lamb skin flap should

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am totally new to Chanel ,so forgive me if I sound ignorant .I want to buy a preloved flap bag .Which in your opinion should I go for .Is a particular leather more expensive and durable than the other .Does the medium flap still holds its price .TIA

2. Caviar for beginners

xxjoolisa and umamanikam like this.
  3. There is no price difference between caviar and lambskin if you buy it brand new from the store, however I noticed the caviar medium flap usually price higher than the lambskin in the preloved market. Caviar def more durable and scratch resistance than lambskin. I have a mini rectangular in lambskin and eventhough I always careful when I carry it, it got colour transfer really fast. Lambskin feels and looks nicer than caviar.

umamanikam likes this.
  4. If you buy Vintage Lambskin with the gold plated hardware, the leather is more durable (in my opinion). Usually anything that's 13 series and below has amazing lambskin leather. Vintage caviar is somewhat rare and is usually more expensive that lambskin. Newer models fetch the same price.

jbags07 and umamanikam like this.