Caviar mini boston

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just got off the phone with Anthony @ Saks Orlando and Caviar mini boston is 40% off! Original $1225 to Sale $734.90.

He said several black or pink is available if you hurry!

Call him at 407-816-5441

He's super super nice!

2. what does that look like? Any pics please?

3. is that the one the looks like a Dr bag?

4. Yes! Great bag, wish I carried handbags instead of shoulder bags once in a while!

5. Thanks so much Gummybear! I just called Anthony. He's really nice. :smile:

6. Me too :sad:

7. It is a very cute bag. I sent a friend to look at it IRL last week and she said it is small. That's the only thing holding me back!

8. The measurements on that auction say "10,5" long;6" tall exclusive of handles;4.5" handles;3,75" wide" It dosen't sound too small unless you like bigger bags :biggrin:

9. You are welcome!
    Isn't he? :love: I will call him on all my Chanel question from now on.

I just love a great bargain and just spreading the good news.

10. OMG, the temptation. BUT, I must be good and wait for the fall bags to come out.. *sniffle*

11. I know... I am waaay over my budget but I have been wanting this bag for a while now and with 40% off, what a girl to do ? :graucho:

12. Congrats Gummybear - post a pic when you get it

13. Because you've been wanting it you were smart to buy it at the sale price. I caved and did that with my Reporter when it went on sale because I had been lusting after it for over a year.

Now to buy a bag you're not crazy about just because it's on sale, that wouldn't be prudent. In this instance, you did the right thing! :biggrin:

14. That is such a cute bag, maybe I should get that instead of my bowler!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice