Caviar Clutch and much more available at NM-Chanel

1. Okay, so I went to pick up my Ritz bag ;) and I had to stop an stare at all the new bags:love: ....they have so much inventory right now. Here are the majors:

Reporters:
    Black/Black Largest one
    Beige/Beige Mini

Modern Chain flaps- red and blue and black
    MC: Small Tote- black

Cloudy Bundle Bowlers- Beige, Black.....
    Cloudy Bundle Tote: White and Black

Caviar Clutch as seen in the Catalog!!(I reserved this as they only have two in their system(all of NM) but are getting more-I may not buy it but I am considering...)

Grand Shopping Totes in White caviar/silver, Black caviar/gold, Brown caviar/silver

Classic Flaps in Brown Caviar/silver(jumbo and medium), Black caviar/silver(jumbo and med), Beige lamb/silver(medium)

Mademoiselle Flap in brown lamb

Diamond Shine flap in black

Tons of outdoor bags- hobo, grand shopper, small tote, bowler/dr.'s bag

Small luxury bowler in coral

Luxury Line Square bowler in Khaki(I think it's the same one I declined...odd)

Gorgeous belts(one with HUGE CC-silver)

Tons of wallets and jewelry....too many more to mention....I know I left a TON out.....

So, I walked out with my Ritz, reserved the clutch and bought the belt(will be sent as the size they had was too large).

So, I am thinking that not enough people in Tampa know that there is a new Chanel Boutique in NM because they have way too many bags :s with an overly friendly sales staff. Karen is my FAV. She will find ANYTHING!!:yahoo:

2. wow, did you take notes?

3. <embarassed> yes, I did. Karen gave me a sheet of paper and a pen and I "took inventory" for everyone while I was waiting for her to find the belt I wanted my my size. Pathetic, I know but they had soooo many great bags that I could not resist! if I had unlimited resources, I would have wiped the place clean.

4. Julieanne, pleaseee post a pic of your new belt!

5. NICE!!! So were are my pics?:shrugs: :lol:

6. Started a thread with my new pics....the belt is on its way. I had to order it as the one they had was too big.

7. i love the chanel caviar clutch...go and take the plunge! get it get get it! the purple color is divine too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice