Caviar Classic Flap East-West Colors

1. Can someone please tell me whether the Classic Flap East-West style comes in pink? TIA:flowers:

2. i have seen it in pink with gold hardware

3. OMG! Really? Are they still selling it? I need a SKU# ... I LOVE East-West style bags~

4. wait, easy west is the classic flap, right?
    I think i saw one at Neimans at tyson corner , it was medium size

5. The East-West one looks like the Classic Flap but is a bit longer and more rectangular looking.

6. It comes in different colors every season... I haven't seen pink, but if you call the Chanel 800 number... they can find one for you 800-550-0005

7. Thanks Japskivt! I'll try my luck there.:yes:

8. Never saw the pink, only the fall colors, black/gold, black/silver
    brown/silver, drk red/silver, gray/silver, navy/silver, off-white/silver, purple/silver. Goodluck!

9. I don't think it comes in pink, it came out last year in black, white, and red, and this year they have the colors chanellvgirl listed above.

10. hmm i wonder what the off-white looks like? kind od eggshell or more beige?

11. Kou, I want this one too but in purple or black. :yes: Hope you can find a pink one!

:flowers:

12. I love the East-West bag. I want to buy it, but I can't decide the colour. Which colour would you recommend for a young girl? I'm just 18, and I don't want it in black because I have lots of black purses. Please post pics if you can.

13. I recommend dark blue!! I think it's very edgy, given that you gotta be careful when choosing a color for caviar, the texture of the caviar makes the bag looks more mature sometime, so I think dark blue is the best!! This is a picture of mine!!

White is also a nice color, but I returned my white coz I just kept worrying that it will get dirty easily.

10. Dark Blue Caviar East-West Classic Flap Bag.JPG
  14. I love your handbag! Do you mind if I ask you how much it costs? When buying a bag I always think in the colours of my clothes. And probably that colour will clash with most of them.
    Do you think that beige would be too serious for me?

15. I think beige on caviar looks older.....I wouldn't buy beige on caviar, I am 26....

My bag was $1050 in USD, just bought it last month.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice