Caution ZOMBIES AHEAD!!! RUN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitad86

Sakura
Jan 10, 2009
0_61_zombies_320.jpg

Transportation officials in Texas are scrambling to prevent hackers from changing messages on digital road signs after one sign in Austin was altered to read, "Zombies Ahead."

"This sign was broken into, it was not just a 'walk up and change the sign' kind of thing," Hartley told FOXNews.com. "This is a new one for us, we've never had it happen before."Tampering with portable road signs is illegal and potentially dangerous to drivers. It is a misdemeanor in Texas, with penalties ranging from fines to potential jail time.

I couldn't help but LMAO at this!!!

smiley_2005_zombie_opt1616161616162.gif
mad_driving_smiley.gif

especially if it was one of those nights where there aren't any cars on the road...and it's all misty..and all of a sudden in the distance, u spot a hitchiker. I think I would FREAK! but other than that...I'd probably laugh......and keep my eyes wide open just in case

hahaa.. :P I love zombie movies - just can't get enough.
What about when it really happens.. :nogood: everybody just keep going thinking it's another scam..

AHAHHAA!! Wow, if DF saw this IRL, he'd be sooo excited!! He loves zombie movies and always is talking about his plan if it ever happened. He's trying to like zombie-fy our house and cars. LMAO!! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.