Caution!!! Drools may short-circuit keyboards: Enter at your own peril!

Absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats and enjoy!

Somehow, I'm hoping 08 magenta will be a much more saturated/darker version of 04 rose. That would be divine! :heart:
ITA!!! I've preordered an 08 magenta and cannot WAIT for it to arrive. a super saturated darker 04 rose would be DIVINE!!!

Thank you all for your droools and hilarious, heartwarming comments:heart:.

Lothlorien, I'd never seen 04 Rose properly either until I saw Slinkies' 04 Rose Makeup Clutch. I wasn't prepared for the WOW factor. It blew me away! I tried extra hard to capture the shadings and the ones I've posted come pretty damn close.

addicted ali, modeling pics definitely coming up.

Slinkies, I have you to thank for your lighting quick fingers! Thank you!!!! Coming up with the right ensemble for this one will be challenging as I don't have much pink or rose in my wardrobe. May have to go for the contrast effect. We'll see what I come up with. ;)

hmwe46, with all the lovely bags on display here, and the gorgeous ones you have stashed away in your house, I'm delighted that this 04 Rose extracted a full bucket of drools out of you:roflmfao:. lovemel, your saliva choking visual was a delight too:P.

chuggie, you sweet thing, don't give up on hitting upon that great find on eBay. I've seen dozens escape my clutches. But there's that great find out there for every one of us:yes:. Just a matter of time.

:drool:
Fantastic Deco!!!! That is a real beauty, and in amazing shape for an 04. Did you get this one on ebay recently? I ask because I was watching one over there, and was tempted to jump in on the auction but forced myself to behave. I am glad it went to a good home. Now you need to drag out all your babies for a family portrait. I deffinitely would love to see that!!! Congratulations sweetie!
:heart: