Caught red handed and double fisted with more red

OMG! A RED LOVERS DREAM!!!!!!!! my heart stopped when i saw them together ~ Strawberry and Tomato ~ how spectacular! i can smell the leather from NY!!!!!
love your strategy!!!!!! thrilled it all worked out so beautifully!!!!!! enjoy!!!!!!!

:love:
Wow! You never cease to amaze and I love your reveals. Gorgeous bag! Congrats! You are certainly the queen of red!
thank you willeyi, yes I am quite enamored by the red's, and oranges, LOL...my newest treasure is the perfect blend of both! your GST is on my mind too:P
I must be one of the few PF'ers that is GST'less! Somehow never felt the desire for one, but orange is beautiful!
:love:
so pleased you enjoyed my reveal with me

Last edited:
Congrats! I love the 12C red! I feel like this is the red I would be most likely to wear and I am not a red bag person even though I love red bags on others! What a great Spring/Summer bag! The 12A red is perfect for Fall so now you have all the seasons covered!

G&Smommy, I had to get this one out of my system, I just :heart: it...the lamb in this color I must say is one of my most saturated colors I own:P
Sometimes all the rationalizations in the world don't work, glad you like it too;)
I value your opinion, thanks for sharing in my fun:hugs:

G&Smommy, I had to get this one out of my system, I just :heart: it...the lamb in this color I must say is one of my most saturated colors I own:P
Sometimes all the rationalizations in the world don't work, glad you like it too;)
I value your opinion, thanks for sharing in my fun:hugs:
Your reds are truly stunning!:loveeyes: Congrats!

msMSMG said:
wow simply gorgeous! love both reds! :smile:
<i myself got a small 12a red with shw yesterday, must be fate as the Swiss maestro's colour is red and he got a silver medal! btw, im a big fan of RF, but well done Murray!>

I am an RF fan too, but needed to see Murray win too. Pleased he had his moment in London!
Love red/silver in mini too... This is one color I think looks precious in every size! Congrats on your mini and thank you for sharing my reveal!

Olivia8786 said:
:hbeat:CONGRATS on finding your 12C red!!! It's beautiful!!! I love reading your reveals!! :woohoo: bag twins!!!:giggles:

We are bag twins on many more than one Olivia, hehe!
Your picture confirmed I was determined to find one too :smile:
Thank you for sharing all my fun
Xo

everytime i wanted to see this luscious red I went to your front reveal page Rania1981. ...those puffy rounded quilts in luxurious lamb got me every time:P
there is a luxury to lamb that is unsurpassed by any other leather.....
Yes my reds are complete and I will think of you each time I admire her, since you pushed me over the edge, LOL
Its a eye catching color and makes my heart still flutter! There is definitely a french chic edge to this one, as you so eloquently put it!
Thank you for sharing my joy and fun on the Chanel journey my friend:hugs:

(maybe a GHW red somewhere along the way for fun, lol)

yslvchanel said:
Congrats! Both are so pretty!!! I
Thank you yslvchanel, I'm quite excited!
Thanks for sharing :smile:

amsmas said:
congrats ********! Its GORGEOUS! Since i find the 12A red a bit dark, i think 12C might be the colour I'm looking for! =) Any outdoors mod pics? Do share! TIA!!! (",)
Its just so special ;) amsmas all the pics are taken in natural light except the 3 flash ones I labelled 'under shining lights'...it's very vibrant. The pics of them one on top of the other are very close to IRL representations. If you are interested, I would hurry because I had a great deal of difficulty locating mine ;)

jdmf said:
Wow ********! Neither can I. It is so lovely. :biggrin:
Thank you, she certainly is, happiness is finding the perfect one!.....did you get yours sorted out in Rome? I hope you kept your caviar beauty!

Hi ********... Do you recall my thing for matching bags and ballets?

Yes! 12C comes with a matching ballet that is totally to die for. See the pic below. You may recall I got the yellow bag and the yellow ballets in the pic. The red one in the pic is 12C red. I love this ballet... The cap toe is so cute! It is lamb and it was 625.00.

image-267586580.jpg