Caught red handed and double fisted with more red

Omg ********, u did the comparison it self lol, I'm here in London at the moment, cruise just arrived here ( I can't believe how late they r). Anyway I saw most of cruise colors and I think dark pink and green patent is very pretty. I'm going to the bond street boutique tomorrow and see if I can grab something from pink patent. :smile: good luck my friend!!!
Zaraha goood to hear from you! enjoy London...its one of my favorite cities in the world:P just love the energy, the vibe!
Yes I had to do the comparison myself and thought a red 13C mini was warranted, however simply toooooo close for my comfort! I'm contemplating few other choices:graucho:
I saw the dark pink patent yesterday in a mini, cute color! Green is to die for!Have a blast away.....TPF misses you but its good to get away from it all!
I cant wait for my upcoming travel adventure;)

I love the photos-- thank you for doing this! While I do love both reds, the 13C and 12A do look a little similar. Maybe you can use them for different purposes? Maybe a mini in silver? I saw one at the Chanel boutique in NM at Tyson's Corner and it was gorgeous. Good luck with your decision!
Hi OhManolo, glad my pictures could be of service, LOL;)
They are too similar for me to justify, especially with all my other reds in the family! I am working on deciding what I will exchange the mini for!
Contenders for exchange from 13C are the dark pink or the green patent:P
12A silver is very pretty too!

******** said:
I think you made a good choice;)
I personally love the look of the square mini more but with my height its not an option to wear cross body! I think you'll love it! But word of caution: the mini's are not being constructed with same kind of quality as classics so sometimes I have found mini's to be disappointing. The quilts are not puffy, shape not rigid, sides flap out, etc etc :nogood:but you might be luckier with the square one. The same situation held true for 12A red caviar. The classics were scrumptious and perfect..... my baby sister fell in love with my jumbo and asked for me to find her a mini in the same:graucho:
i tried 2-3 separate mini's from different stores and there was simply no comparison:tdown: in fact as ridiculous as this sounds, i honestly dont think it was even same quality of caviar leather or exact color as my jumbo, they all appear darker to me:graucho: (this is just my opinion based on small sample I saw of mini's and in comparison to my perfect jumbo)....I know 12A red caviar had many issues in some lots of delivery (white dots, wrinkles etc)!
I also tried to find a 12A black mini for myself but struck out here too.......

Thanks ******** for the heads up. Yes I read the post about 13c lamb being dry and rough in m/l and mini which was definitely disappointing to hear. I checked with my SA and my mini is on its way to me so will check her carefully upon my arrival. Since its my first mini and lambskin and don't really have comparisons, hopefully I can still tell whether the quality is on par or not. Will keep you posted :smile:

Thanks ******** for the heads up. Yes I read the post about 13c lamb being dry and rough in m/l and mini which was definitely disappointing to hear. I checked with my SA and my mini is on its way to me so will check her carefully upon my arrival. Since its my first mini and lambskin and don't really have comparisons, hopefully I can still tell whether the quality is on par or not. Will keep you posted :smile:

Win28 keep in mind my observations are only limited to pieces I have seen and in comparison to my 12A jumbo! For 13C i have only seen one rectangular mini and I imagine the classic sizes to be delicious;)
I don't want you to loose heart, hoping yours is a perfect 13C square mini:P!

That's going to be a hard decision... Both the green and the dark pink are breath taking... It's hard to find a great green though so I guess I would lean that way...but if you already have a great green... Ahhh these decisions are so difficult!!

yes acrowcounted, both are breathtaking, I just saw both finally IRL on Sunday! when that green is in the mix, its hard to place your eyes elsewhere,,,,she literally glows!:cool:

Your posts are delightful, photography wonderful & your passion is palpable. Love your red collection. I feel you view these bags as works of art & that is particularly evident in the composition of your photos. You really appreciate the skins, textures & underlying tones of the colors. I think for you it's not simply about acquiring beautiful objects, but rather experiencing the process & celebrating their artistry, as well as expressing your own. You rock!

Your posts are delightful, photography wonderful & your passion is palpable. Love your red collection. I feel you view these bags as works of art & that is particularly evident in the composition of your photos. You really appreciate the skins, textures & underlying tones of the colors. I think for you it's not simply about acquiring beautiful objects, but rather experiencing the process & celebrating their artistry, as well as expressing your own. You rock!
louloulv.
this is the most beautiful post to haven woken up to on Thanksgiving morning:P!
Your compliments warm my heart, your observations reinforce my passion for photography, Chanel and above all, for each of us here at TPF...... the beautiful gift of expression!
Thankyou louloulv, your kind words mean more than you perhaps realize!
:ty:

Thanks ********! You are a real inspiration & you really inspired me:
I bought my first Chanel bag today!:smile:
12A
Sac Rabat
Color: Violet
Deep purple leather caviar with an inner zippered compartment, which I love & need.

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but here it is:

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    290.6 KB · Views: 216
  • open.JPG
    open.JPG
    233.7 KB · Views: 214
Thanks ********! You are a real inspiration & you really inspired me:
I bought my first Chanel bag today!:smile:
12A
Sac Rabat
Color: Violet
Deep purple leather caviar with an inner zippered compartment, which I love & need.

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but here it is:
Yay! Congratulations louloulv:yahoo::woot::happydance::nuts::woohoo:
so happy for you! This is a gorgeous color, really has a beautiful finish and its a neutral purple that will easily co-ordinate with so many outfits!
....happy i could be a part in some way...you are most welcome to share your joy here, i'm delighted to be a part of your excitement! lovely first purchase:P

Yay! Congratulations louloulv:yahoo::woot::happydance::nuts::woohoo:
so happy for you! This is a gorgeous color, really has a beautiful finish and its a neutral purple that will easily co-ordinate with so many outfits!
....happy i could be a part in some way...you are most welcome to share your joy here, i'm delighted to be a part of your excitement! lovely first purchase:P
Thank you, ********! You are the best:heart:
Edit: Found my bag on the Chanel web site!
http://www.chanel.com/fashion/8-fas...with-a-zip-closure-and-leather-strap-1,1,8,39

Last edited: