Caught red handed and double fisted with more red

********, love your title, caught red handed and happy faced! your story is truly amazing and I feel so Proud that my reveal is to blame for your 12c purchase :P This is more of the bright vintage red that they used to do with gold hardware back in the day, and i have grown to love it with shw even more... Just the right amount of je ne sais quoi!
Its classic how you did jumbo in caviar and m/l in lamb, you got the combo just perfect!! So far, every time I carry my 12c jumbo there are always obvious stares and heads turning, its a precious color and takes any outfit up a notch!
A big big CONGRATULATIONS to you doll!...you're red collection is smokin hot!

Last edited:
well Nat74, you are partly to blame for posting the first comparison shots that made me realize how different they really were, and just how much I longed for it:hugs:
Please keep yours too:P
Thank you:P

Hahaha, Bluekit and you had successfully pursuaded me so I think I will keep mine. :biggrin:

jaffe said:
It's like a christmas ornament - a very expensive, beautiful ornament! :loveeyes: :woohoo:

********, you never fail to entertain us with your reveals and your beautiful collection.

Thanks Jaffe, I know my stories are a little long winded... But purchases are all acts of passion, hehe, and carefully thought out, love to share with all of u :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Last edited:
:hugs::love:
bluekit said:
Yay!! Your gorgy bag is here!! :yahoo: I've been waiting anxiously for this. I love this red. Love love love! Big congrats!!

Thank you bluekit, YAY! I am so excited, you were quite an enabler in this purchase too! I think I will be babying this one for quite a while I begin to use my 12A red jumbo.......love chatting with you always bluekit! You are my encyclopedia of Chanel :smile:

Last edited: