~~**Caught by the H BUG!! OUCH but HAPPY OUCH!! REVEAL **~~

jofoliage

Sep 29, 2006
Warmest regards to all my lovely fellow tPF ladies….*waves*:dothewave:

Just a little bit self-introduction before the REVEAL as I’m a newbie on the H subforum~~~(promise this will be a short one!!):P

I’m a die-hard Chanel fan and recently caught the H bug…..uh exactly what had happened? Let’s fast rewind to about a week ago, I went into the H store to pick up the reversible belt and felt the urge to ask if they have any Kelly or Birkin in stock and next thing I know I was presented with a beautiful *misery* bag and my heart was pounding so hard…I know something is calling my name. :nuts: OMG OMG~~~should I or should I not?? I thought it over for the weekend and couldn’t get it off my mind, I was literally living on the H forum as a lurker trying to figure out my biggest “dilemma” and my head was about to explode...hahaha:lol:

I never thought I would get a H bag so soon but I’m already thinking about my second one…Oh my, this could be more serious than the C bug….

If any of my Chanel friends happen to see this thread, please worry not as deep down in my heart, I am always a Chanel girl!!!:heart: (I felt I’m cheating on Chanel, no??)

I want to thank a couple tPFers (you know who you are hehe) who helped me to collectively make this decision lol!!! Without you guys, I wouldn’t be able to pull the trigger with such confidence haha!!! So thank you all!!

So REVEAL TIME!!!
IMG_6471.jpg

WOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Great first visit! The exact same thing happened to me...except I have a feeling I didn't get the same bag! OMGosh!!!

(Beware - once you go Orange, you rarely go back to <insert previously preferred designer here> ) :biggrin: