Caught an Edith on NM - finally...

Loganz said:
If you believe the editors at In Style magazine they wrote that there is a 250 person wait list for the Edith. They are calling it the most sought after bag right now.

This would explain the NM.com errors; but, it sure does seem like we have a lot of Edith owners on here. :amuse:

^^WOW - i'm surprised by this - especially since there seem to be a ton on ebay, but maybe those are mostly fakes (sold using photo's of "real" Edith's?) -
Was this in the May issue of InStyle? What part of the mag did you read this in?

I got on Chloe's wait list in February and when I called them today (about something else) they asked if I still wanted to be on the wait list. I told her no, that I found one at Ron Herman, but I guess the list is still pretty long.

Eskimo said:
^^^

well, i just got off the phone with a very unhelpful lady. she could be wrong, but she says they aren't in stock right now (i asked about medium whiskey), and that there is no list. but you could always call with your name and number.

Eskimo, thanks so much for even calling to check. You know what, i'm so up to here with this whole chloe edith thingy that i'm just going to give up and wait till one comes to me...but then again, i've had a lot of wine tonight so I may be just saying this... Tomorrow is a different story lol. But thanks for checking :biggrin: I already feel like calling saks, see how "easy" I am? lol.:wacko:

ET, could this be divine intervention? Maybe it's time to put an end to this madness..NOT. How does your Edith compare with your Ink City on the "love" scale?

Sue, it should be back to unloading instead of loading huh..man.

Thanks Pursegal, I have a feeling in the next month or two the market will be flooded with Ediths....