Catsuit's: Are They Done ?

1. [​IMG]
    The supermodel gets serious about her spandex in an Azzedine Alaia catsuit and leather corset belt at a fashion event in New York.

2. ^ That is horrid .

3. Hey if you have the figure then you can just about wear anything and look good. If I was in a catsuit I'd look like a sausage with rubber bands around it *shudder*

4. It doesn't really look like a catsuit, to me, because the bottom part looks a slightly different colour and thickness to the top part.

If I saw her in this, I'd assume she was wearing leggings and a tank top. :shrugs:

I think it needs to be in a slightly thicker, matter, more cotton-rich fabric to look good.

Even then, I'd prefer leggings and a longer top.

5. Oh, Gosh, I hope they're done! Even if I did have supermodel porportions, I would never wear anything like that! Ewwwww!

6. Know what's funny about this catsuit thing? I was at Target the other day, and I saw full-length bodysuits (catsuits) for a bargain (about $20). I thought to myself, "Are bodysuits in style"? I gave serious thought to getting one in black to wear with a cute skirt and a croped wrap top. Then I remembered what a PAIN it is when it comes time to use the bathroom. That stopped me cold.

As far as wearing a catsuit "a capella" like Kate Moss, I think you need a million dollar body AND a whole lot of confidence. She looks hot, even if I couldn't get away with it.

7. I actually think Kate looks a bit too thin for it. I think the look needs a few curves.

The original '80s Amazonian supermodels looked amazing in Alaia.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice