catherine street pippa, anyone?

Beautiful bag! If you're worried, maybe treat it with a stain and rain protector? I just got a cobble hill bag at Nordstroms and they said that Kate Spade bags are pre-treated, but that it never hurts to add some extra protection.

Beautiful bag! If you're worried, maybe treat it with a stain and rain protector? I just got a cobble hill bag at Nordstroms and they said that Kate Spade bags are pre-treated, but that it never hurts to add some extra protection.
Thanks! That is a good idea. I also have a cobble hill small leslie, and loved it. Fortunately it was in black...

I'm hoping that too! There are a few on ebay but still way too pricey! Can't wait for us both to get one!!!!
Turn of event. I had just went to check it out in store. The sample looks wrinkled and dirty. Don't know if it is my local store's problem or a general issue. Not to be a wet blanket, and you should probably still go see it for yourself. And I suspect lighting has a lot to do with it. But I am backing out for now... :sad: Pretty sad. I had high hopes for this one.

Turn of event. I had just went to check it out in store. The sample looks wrinkled and dirty. Don't know if it is my local store's problem or a general issue. Not to be a wet blanket, and you should probably still go see it for yourself. And I suspect lighting has a lot to do with it. But I am backing out for now... :sad: Pretty sad. I had high hopes for this one.

Wrinkled and dirty??! Oh H no! Thanks for the heads up, will for sure go see the one in store before I buy!

I saw these for the first time today in 3 colours: mint, pink and blk with white handles. All were nice smooth leather. It totally reminds me of small, simple version of Givenchy Antigona :P

image.jpg

I sort of wish she made a monochrome version.

There is a black with white handles. I sort of wish there is a all black version...

Was just going to post the same thing!! I saw this at Nordies and really love the mint one which is not like me. I think after this N.E. winter I am tired of just black. Then I saw an awesome pair of the same color mint heels, rounded toe and fell in love. What do you think? Will I tire of this color or go for it? I have a lot of larger bags and would like some smaller ones and I thought the shape of the Pippa was just fabulous!