Catherine Deneuve for Louis Vuitton

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My DH (who is FR) found this picture of Catherine Deneuve (for the younger set, who may not know her, she was a very popular french actress and did some American films too)
    in a french magazine, who, along with Gorbachov, is doing the new fall LV ads for travel accessories. He swears this pic of her has been photoshopped or enhanced by LV !!!! I think she looks good regardless, she is the epitomy of french glamour!!!

LouisVuittonES0108_468x301.jpg
  2. Wow! That is a very glamorous photo! There's something very retro, yet timeless about it. Thanks for sharing!

3. Great pics.

4. Yay! I LOVE Catherine Deneuve! You said it - she epitomizes French glamour!

5. Wow!! Love the pic!

6. great photo!

7. I love it! I saw her in East/West and fell in love with her.

8. Beautiful!!!

9. i am extremely happy about the new direction their ad campaigns are taking :tup:

10. She looks absolutely beautiful and elegant beyond words

11. Stunning pics, thanks for sharing!

12. wow I have no idea who she is but I'm lovin the pic! gorgeous!!

13. I love this...thank you so much for sharing it

14. I love Catherine Deneuve, Belle Du Jour was one of my favorite movies. I love these new advertising campains, using all different ages . I would love to see some more iconic figures.

15. She looks great. So classy.