Cate Blanchett

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant braved the frigid temperatures tonight to meet fans who had gathered for the premiere of their flick 'Music and Lyrics' at New York City's famed Ziegfeld Theater.

Drew continued to mark her territory as a serious fashionista in a draped short-sleeve gown with an open portrait neckline from Dior. Meanwhile, Hugh kept it British in a corduroy blazer by UK designer Paul Smith.

Red carpet queen Cate Blanchett looked drop dead gorgeous in a romantic yet vibrant purple Yves Saint Laurent gown today at the screening of her new movie 'Notes on a Scandal' at the International Film Festival in Berlin.

2. Cate Blanchett is so drop dead gorgeous, she is always looking perfect. :love: her style !!

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. Cate & Dame Judi are classy, Drew looks fab!!!:nuts:

6. Wow they ALL look fabulous!!

7. Cate Blanchett is stunningly gorgeous...almost too pretty! Drew looks simply amazing here!! Love them both!

8. Wow Drew looks amazing. I love her hair. Cate also looks amazing. I love that purple dress on her, but I don't like the purple vine going around her neck.

9. Drew is so cute...hugh too!

Cate looks amazing!

10. I think Cate Blanchett has one of the best celeb styles especially on the red carpet.

11. Cate and Drew look amazing!

12. I thought Cate was stunning in that gown

13. Looks like there's an Oscar casualty nobody wants to talk about, so we'll piece it together the best we can. We hear that Cate Blanchett was given a Lana Marks crocodile and diamond bag to wear with her Armani gown to the Oscars. The $100,000 bag (we can't believe it either, but sources insist that's what it's worth) was supposedly delivered to Cate's hotel suite in Beverly Hills. On the Saturday before the Oscars, Kate's hotel room was full of people from Armani and Harper's Bazaar and her stylist hid the pricey bag in the back of the closet. Cate was out most of Saturday afternoon and evening. The next day Cate and her stylist couldn't find the bag so she wasn't able to carry it on the red carpet. They felt awful and told the Lana Marks people the bag was missing. Apparently it was eventually reported to the police and there is a big investigation underway that includes people from Armani, Harpers Bazaar, and hotel employees. Lana Marks PR had no comment.

14. wow

15. wow! That is horrible! I would have died!