Cate Blanchett - Style Thread

1. She NEEDS a style thread!
    Here's her most recent red carpet looks from the 2018 Cannes Film Festival (where Cate is this years Jury President)...

djuna1 and tiktok like this.
  2. Leaving ner hotel in Cannes, France on May 7, 2018.

Tumblr
    _3603.jpg

SupaUltra_J likes this.
  3. At the Jury photocall during the 71st annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 8, 2018 in Cannes, France.
    Wearing a custom Stella McCartney suit.

Zimbio
    Cate+Blanchett+Jury+Photocall+71st+Annual+VdhkcmoTpvEx.jpg

4. She’s fantastic

5. At the screening of "Everybody Knows (Todos Lo Saben)" and the opening gala during the 71st annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 8, 2018 in Cannes, France.
    Wearing an Armani Privé dress / Chopard jewellery.

Zimbio
    Cate+Blanchett+Everybody+Knows+Todos+Lo+Saben+EgzgIP2Nrxmx.jpg Everybody+Knows+Todos+Lo+Saben+Opening+Gala+JzkU_L0l9wXx.jpg Cate+Blanchett+Everybody+Knows+Todos+Lo+Saben+srEkO51ywhHx.jpg Cate+Blanchett+Gala+Dinner+Arrivals+71st+Annual+hbWojgDTzzjx.jpg

SupaUltra_J and Freckles1 like this.
  6. At the screening of "Cold War (Zimna Wojna)" during the 71st annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 10, 2018 in Cannes, France.
    Wearing a custom Mary Katrantzou dress / Chopard jewellery / Aquazzura shoes.

Zimbio
    Cate+Blanchett+Cold+War+Zimna+Wojna+Red+Carpet+45RBpwZaRQax.jpg Cate+Blanchett+Cold+War+Zimna+Wojna+Red+Carpet+stXZnIGcu8Ix.jpg Cate+Blanchett+Cold+War+Zimna+Wojna+Red+Carpet+B5n8WHjQT-Nx.jpg Cate+Blanchett+Cold+War+Zimna+Wojna+Red+Carpet+yfKnktQ7DT1x.jpg

7. At the screening of "Girls Of The Sun (Les Filles Du Soleil)" during the 71st annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 12, 2018 in Cannes, France.

Zimbio
    Girls+Sun+Les+Filles+Du+Soleil+Red+Carpet+H46WGbSLewAx.jpg Girls+Sun+Les+Filles+Du+Soleil+Red+Carpet+9tJJ5K6HX9vx.jpg Cate+Blanchett+Girls+Sun+Les+Filles+Du+Soleil+0Eck5x_fHg4x.jpg Girls+Sun+Les+Filles+Du+Soleil+Red+Carpet+1k5vITnmQY1x.jpg

SupaUltra_J and Freckles1 like this.
  8. At the screening of "Blackkklansman" during the 71st annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 14, 2018 in Cannes, France.
    Wearing Givenchy Couture.

Zimbio
    Blackkklansman+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+71st+Annual+T_7qrkAn_rSx.jpg Blackkklansman+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+71st+Annual+ezlTJf5G0uDx.jpg Cate+Blanchett+Blackkklansman+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+eXKlMQIlhiQx.jpg

9. She looks fantastic and oozes confidence and sensuality! Her outfit choices are daring and unique. I love that about her. I have had the pleasure to meet many celebrities and am not intimidated by anyone really but she is something else.

Freckles1 likes this.
  10. At the Trophee Chopard during the 71st annual Cannes Film Festival at Hotel Martinez on May 14, 2018 in Cannes, France.

Zimbio
    Trophee+Chopard+Photocall+71st+Annual+Cannes+xANWPja0p8jx.jpg Trophee+Chopard+Photocall+71st+Annual+Cannes+nnicj-5DKsRx.jpg

SupaUltra_J likes this.
  11. I love her! I'm actually surprised she didn't already have a thread after all this time because she's uber stylish!

12. Jury president Cate Blanchett attends the screening of "Capharnaum" during the 71st annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 17, 2018 in Cannes, France.
    Wearing a Givenchy Couture outfit / Chopard jewellery.

Zimbio
    Capharnaun+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+71st+Annual+ZHrM4qSNY4ix.jpg Capharnaun+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+71st+Annual+sydFAtKDC9Rx.jpg Capharnaun+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+71st+Annual+QIopBkPSKlxx.jpg

13. I'm gonna go back in time, sharing some of Cates greatest fashion moments from the past... :coolio: Here we go!

One of my favourites:

Attending the Oscars in 2000.
    Wearing Jean Paul Gaultier.

Tumblr
    Cate-Blanchett-2000-Oscars3.jpg Cate-Blanchett-2000-Oscars2.jpg Cate-Blanchett-2000-Oscars1.jpg

Freckles1 likes this.
  14. At the 2004 Golden Globe Awards.
    Wearing a Donna Karan dress.

Tumblr
    cate_blanchett_donna_karan_golden_globes_20041.jpg cate_blanchett_donna_karan_golden_globes_20042.jpg

15. At the 2005 Golden Globe Awards.
    Wearing a Jean Paul Gaultier dress.

Tumblr
    Cate-Blanchett-2005-Golden-Globes.jpg

Freckles1 likes this.