Catalina is Taking 10 More Orders for the Wine Nikki!!!!

amjac2wm

Bal Love Re-ignited!
O.G.
Feb 3, 2008
Hi everyone! Just as an FYI, Catalina let me know today that she is taking 11 more orders for the Wine Nikki with the new hardware!:yahoo: I ordered one, so that means that there are 10 left! You don't even have to wait for the others to place their orders, she will automatically have your order go through and charge you cc. Hurry girls, she wrote that she's only taking them til tomorrow. BTW, here's the original email that she sent me:

WE ARE OFFERING ONLY 11 MORE WINE NIKKIS FOR PRE ORDER. THESE ARE FINAL SALE AS THEY ARE MADE TO ORDER. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR CC INFORMATION ALONG WITH YOUR SHIPPING/BILLING ADDRESS AND PHONE #.
OR YOU CAN LEAVE ME YOUR CC # ON MY VOICEMAIL AT 917 860 9577 IF YOU PREFER.

THESE BAGS WILL BE READY BY 5/31. THEY ARE CHARGED NOW AND ONE IS THEN MADE FOR YOU. I WILL EMAIL YOU A RECEIPT ONCE I CHARGE THE PRE ORDER.

I WILL NEED TO HEAR BY LATEST TOMORROW TO PUT THESE INTO PRODUCTION.

THANK YOU,
CATALINA

I'm so excited, I thought that I wouldn't be able to order it! Thanks Mlo from LI for letting me see your Wine Nikki at the trunk show on Sat!

Just a question for you girls that ordered in the FIRST Wine Nikki batch and have received your bags: how long did it take for it to arrive? Thanks in advance!:heart:

It's $620 total. birki, I think that this was something that they just came up with today. I emailed a day or two ago and asked if there would be any more orders and she replied today to inform me that there are now more nikkis available for pre-order. are you going to order one??

amjac - I special ordered a Matinee when all the Wine pre-ordering was going on(the same time many of the others ordered the Nikki's), and the turn-around time for me was about 4 weeks, but I'm sure she'll quote you 8-10 weeks, as she did all of us.

does anyone know if there are any wine nikkis left in this special order?
I just sent Catalina all my CC info-just found out about the new order for them.
A few days ago she emailed me to say there were no more! I am keeping my
fingers crossed I was not too late. Was not PF all day yesterday :sad:

amjac - I special ordered a Matinee when all the Wine pre-ordering was going on(the same time many of the others ordered the Nikki's), and the turn-around time for me was about 4 weeks, but I'm sure she'll quote you 8-10 weeks, as she did all of us.

Thanks so much, Angelchick:smile: The email says that the bags will be ready by 5/31, so that it a REALLY quick turnaround. I'm going to email Catalina just to confirm:smile:

Kimber- Catalina sent me the email on Wednesday afternoon, so perhaps you will still be able to get an order! Good luck!