Catalano Campana?

Danzare

Dec 11, 2009
Please excuse the newbie question: is the Catalano Campana still in production? If not, which season was it from?

I would ask the same thing about the Royal Veneta, but that would be abusing your expert eyes :P

I saw a couple of the Catalano Campanas in NYC last spring and one of our regulars bought one and she lives in Switzerland, I believe. You should be able to locate one.

I saw a nero and ebano and they were both gorgeous!!!

I don't think a Royal could be found unless you check the outlets or a reputalbe re-seller.

Thank you so much for your answer Kroquet.
I'm so glad the C Campanas haven't been discontinued, I would love to get one. I especially like the Ebano, saw it from some TPFers and fell in love. Guess I'll go ask in a BV boutique then :smile:

Great choice on the Ebano as that was my favorite. The Nero was a tad plain, but Ebano was very rich looking! I guess I am more of a brown girl. Hope you find one!!!

I'm a brown girl too! Indeed, I chose Chocolate for my first H :smile:
Thanks again for your help,I'll keep you updated...let's hope I can find some time (and manage to take up the courage) to go ask in a BV boutique
:P

Danzare - The Royale is from A/W 2007. I have a Carmino Royale Veneta. They are no longer made, but every so often one comes up in the outlet or on eBay.

this bag is no longer available
it is no longer in production
it is available by special order right now
that doesn't mean to say that in the future they won't do it again

Please excuse the newbie question: is the Catalano Campana still in production? If not, which season was it from?

I would ask the same thing about the Royal Veneta, but that would be abusing your expert eyes :P

the catalano camapagnas were part of the big 50% off sale
they are not available they sold out

I saw a couple of the Catalano Campanas in NYC last spring and one of our regulars bought one and she lives in Switzerland, I believe. You should be able to locate one.

I saw a nero and ebano and they were both gorgeous!!!

I don't think a Royal could be found unless you check the outlets or a reputalbe re-seller.