Cataclou 60 - do they ever go on sale?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. All knowing ladies, I am looking to buy a comfortable platform and cataclou seems to be a good fit. Do they ever go on sale? Or should I just bite the bullet and buy them at full retail? Thanks!!

2. i think they have in previous years, sales should be starting in the next few weeks, i'd wait until then to decide.

3. Does anyone have this style? I got them recently and feel like the ankle strap is at such an odd place. It's like digging into the bone underneath my ankle (sorry so hard to explain) no matter how much i adjust the top strap

4. To answer OP: Rue La La just had a whole slew of CLs on sale including Cataxlou's in more than one style and both 60mm and 140mm. I bought a pair of 60mm which I just tried on and love. I was afraid they would cut into my feet in the wrong places like my bunions. But no.

Also they are not digging into my ankle on either side, very sorry you are experiencing discomfort.

Attached Files:

5. Saks had them on sale and apparent NM did as well!