CAT Owners Club - Pics of your babies!!

m1nime

My beautiful babies!
Nov 12, 2006
For cat lovers only!! I love seeing all different cats, mixed breed or pure breed.

Post pics of your cats and details of their name, age, breed and funny things about them!

My pics are

1. My 2 cats together
2. Joffy my handsome 1.5yr old male Ragdoll
3. Sweety my 2yr old female DSH - I found her as a stray
4. Joffy when we got him as a kitten from the breeder - he actually got more beautiful the older he got.

Attachments

• cats.jpg
    cats.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 2,247
  • joff.jpg
    joff.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2,169
  • sweety2.jpg
    sweety2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2,214
  • jof.jpg
    jof.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2,199
Your ragdoll is gorgeous! I think their big feet are so cute.

Mine is in my avatar, she is a domestic short hair that I adopted at the SPCA 10 years ago (I can't believe it was that long ago!).

All of my cats were strays so I'm not sure of exact ages.

This is Oreo, he just passed away on Saturday and I already miss him horribly. He had Feline AIDS so I knew he wouldn't live a long life but I was still shocked to see him go when he was only 5 years old.
47b8db05b3127ccec464b00b132000000046100AcMmbNs5ZMWIPbz4O

This is Kitty, I've had her the longest, she's probably around 6 years old.
47b7d806b3127ccec123a381fce900000016100AcMmbNs5ZMWIPbz4O

This is Mitch, I've only had him a very short time, I tried to find him a home but I was unsuccessful so now he's mine lol.
47b8db06b3127ccec462866efb2b00000046100AcMmbNs5ZMWIPbz4O

This guy doesn't have a name because he's just recently started hanging around. He's very skinny and I can't help but feed him. If he stays around I guess he's mine.
47b8db06b3127ccec462407a7a6c00000046100AcMmbNs5ZMWIPbz4O

Bigger pics of my cat Graycie - the most disgruntled cat I ever met.:P

Attachments

• grayciesitup.jpg
    grayciesitup.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,860
  • MVC-018S.JPG
    MVC-018S.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,799
  • graycielazy.jpg
    graycielazy.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,796
This is Clay, my baby...he is a rescue cat and is blind and FIV+ve. He was almost put to sleep by the RSPCA but was saved by a small London-based charity. He is the sweetest, most affectionate cat...I am so lucky to have him.

Attachments

• Clay 1 small.JPG
    Clay 1 small.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,875
  • Clay small 4.JPG
    Clay small 4.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,879
Reactions: GoingRogue
This is Clay, my baby...he is a rescue cat and is blind and FIV+ve. He was almost put to sleep by the RSPCA but was saved by a small London-based charity. He is the sweetest, most affectionate cat...I am so lucky to have him.

I'm glad to hear he was given a chance. How old is he?

Bailey, the chubby one, is on the left. She is right around 12 years old. Sydney is the black and white guy and is around 9 years old.

I love them to bits.

Attachments

• cats.jpg
    cats.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,945
^ ^ Oh it is so cute when cats curl up together like that!

Nobody is sure how old Clay is because he was picked up as a stray, but the vet thinks he is about eight...I don't know how long he will live, but some cats with FIV live for years with no problems, so I am keeping my fingers crossed!

^ ^ Oh it is so cute when cats curl up together like that!

Nobody is sure how old Clay is because he was picked up as a stray, but the vet thinks he is about eight...I don't know how long he will live, but some cats with FIV live for years with no problems, so I am keeping my fingers crossed!

My Oreo was only diagnosed 1.5 years ago so I was pretty shocked that he passed away. My vet told me that FIV cats could live with the virus anywhere from 2 to 10 years. Oreo was also a stray so I'm not sure how long he had it.

Awesome! Finally a cat club thread!!

Here's my cat, Stanley. He just turned 3 (today!!)..he's an orange tabby..he's also polydactyl meaning he has extra toes on his front two paws. He's a super affectionate cat who loves taking walks outside on a leash...yes like a dog! :upsidedown:

First pic is of him and my SO, second one is of him sporting his tie, third is of him in his rooster hat, and last picture is of SO walking our Stanley around our apartments outside.

Attachments

• mytwoloves.JPG
    mytwoloves.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,925
  • mr.stan1.JPG
    mr.stan1.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 1,892
  • stanthechicken2.JPG
    stanthechicken2.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 2,063
  • stanwalking.JPG
    stanwalking.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 1,865
Last edited:
Reactions: wee drop o bush
OMG Sweetpea! I just took Simon, my orange tabby, out on his leash last weekend for the first time ever. His lifelong ambition is to go outside, so I finally put the harness on him, hoping he wouldn't freak out. He was so excited just to be in the yard that he didnt mind the leash at all. He was sooooo happy. He ate some grass and rolled around and smelled everything. Now I am just concerned about fleas though :\