CAT Owners Club - Pics of your babies!!

Aww @sgj99 could they get any sweeter? So great that you foster!
They really sweet. All 5 love attention and are affectionate.

I love fostering. It makes me feel like I’m a part of the solution. I volunteer with our local shelter and most of the time I am a part of the adoption process so it’s very satisfying to see my babies go off to their furever homes.

They really sweet. All 5 love attention and are affectionate.

I love fostering. It makes me feel like I’m a part of the solution. I volunteer with our local shelter and most of the time I am a part of the adoption process so it’s very satisfying to see my babies go off to their furever homes.
do you have cats of your own? I feel like my cats wouldn't be happy if kittens showed up

do you have cats of your own? I feel like my cats wouldn't be happy if kittens showed up
Yes. We have 3 adult males. We keep the kittens separate until they are old enough to find the litter pan. Once they are big enough to do that we let them run around the master bedroom and connecting sitting room. One of the adults runs off, one is ambivalent and one is actually quite nurturing. Here is the one who mothers the fosters:

8B75E9C7-7AF7-44D0-A68D-52CAFBE6A8B0.jpeg

719DC503-395A-43D0-8AAF-F34013D59960.jpeg

Yes. We have 3 adult males. We keep the kittens separate until they are old enough to find the litter pan. Once they are big enough to do that we let them run around the master bedroom and connecting sitting room. One of the adults runs off, one is ambivalent and one is actually quite nurturing. Here is the one who mothers the fosters:

View attachment 5580897

View attachment 5580898
so sweet! bottom picture looks like it's his kitten...they are almost twins