CAT Owners Club - Pics of your babies!!

I can never get rid of this old TV stand because Yeti loves the spot under the TV.

View attachment 5424572

Cheeto is being salty. He's a blanket baby he only wants to sit on top of the blanket. Since I don't want to put it on he's only resting on my leg that the blanket is on lol.
View attachment 5424573
I know the feeling. I had a small suitcase temporarily sitting on the floor and our little girl decided it was a perfect bed. so it's stayed there with a towel on top. Not that she doesn't have plenty of other spots in the house :smile:

Reactions: pixiejenna
I know the feeling. I had a small suitcase temporarily sitting on the floor and our little girl decided it was a perfect bed. so it's stayed there with a towel on top. Not that she doesn't have plenty of other spots in the house :smile:

I also have a hallway office chair because they liked it. I had a old desktop in my bedroom and I finally took the time to get all of my pictures off of it. I was in the process of removing everything from my bedroom and started with the office chair. Both of them hopped up on it like it was for them and they’re so cute how can you say no? I was able to remove the desktop and the table but that chair is now a permanent hallway fixture. I have pictures from when they were both kittens on the chair together and pictures of them now on the chair together.

I also have a hallway office chair because they liked it. I had a old desktop in my bedroom and I finally took the time to get all of my pictures off of it. I was in the process of removing everything from my bedroom and started with the office chair. Both of them hopped up on it like it was for them and they’re so cute how can you say no? I was able to remove the desktop and the table but that chair is now a permanent hallway fixture. I have pictures from when they were both kittens on the chair together and pictures of them now on the chair together.
how can you say no?
my girl likes to nose around in my purse. A couple of times I had bags of chips in there and she pulled them out. cute but then I feel they may have been damaged my her teeth or claws and could draw ants so they have to go. at night they like to go around "stealing" small items from the counter. we'll find small tomatoes on the floor in the morning etc.