CAT Owners Club - Pics of your babies!!

Still in lockdown in Sydney and a day off work because of bad insomnia
Here is Ichabod in her favourite spot (checking out the magpies)

Attachments

• 2925C117-DFD0-4EF2-8558-F6F2FA6D97C8.jpeg
    2925C117-DFD0-4EF2-8558-F6F2FA6D97C8.jpeg
    290.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 2BDC4394-C30E-4E48-92AB-92E360FEA30B.jpeg
    2BDC4394-C30E-4E48-92AB-92E360FEA30B.jpeg
    354.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 5E7D5242-3C74-4443-932A-E875B6876D40.jpeg
    5E7D5242-3C74-4443-932A-E875B6876D40.jpeg
    363.6 KB · Views: 11
Still in lockdown in Sydney and a day off work because of bad insomnia
Here is Ichabod in her favourite spot (checking out the magpies)
Ichabod is a gorgeous - love the first photo.

Hang in there with respect to your lockdown. I am in Toronto, Canada and we were in lockdown for about 7 months. Things have gradually opened up the last couple of months and cases are currently low, and vaccination rates have really increased from where we were earlier this year. Everyone is crossing their fingers come that we can avoid another lockdown this Fall and Winter.
I am sure Ichabod had been great company. I know my cat helped kept me sane during the lockdown.
Hope things get better there soon.

Hang in there with respect to your lockdown. I am in Toronto, Canada and we were in lockdown for about 7 months. Things have gradually opened up the last couple of months and cases are currently low, and vaccination rates have really increased from where we were earlier this year. Everyone is crossing their fingers come that we can avoid another lockdown this Fall and Winter.
I am sure Ichabod had been great company. I know my cat helped kept me sane during the lockdown.
I can’t imagine what the lockdown for us would have been like without our fur-babies.

Thank you! We did well in Sydney during the first wave but not so well now
Been working from home since 2020 and my partner has now joined me and Ichabod, she would prefer me going back to work so she can spend time w him!

Reactions: CanuckBagLover