CAT Owners Club - Pics of your babies!!

The only problem is that he is alone now. Trying to find a sibling for him is not that easy :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
aww...he may not mind. he has you.
the only time I've had cats that liked each other was the two I have now that came from the same home. every other time I've added a new cat to the household, the older cat didn't like the new one

aww...he may not mind. he has you.
the only time I've had cats that liked each other was the two I have now that came from the same home. every other time I've added a new cat to the household, the older cat didn't like the new one

Cats are always difficult/complex. I had even siblings and after 5 years they didnot get along with each other anymore. Just sooo strange.

Do you think it would not bother him being along. I know I am always there but still I cant replace the accompany of another cat :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cats are always difficult/complex. I had even siblings and after 5 years they didnot get along with each other anymore. Just sooo strange.

Do you think it would not bother him being along. I know I am always there but still I cant replace the accompany of another cat :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I don't know. I guess maybe some cats would welcome a new companion but mine never did. Possibly a kitten would be accepted? but then again, kittens like to play rough and pounce on the adult cat and that can be a problem. how old is your beautiful cat?

I don't know. I guess maybe some cats would welcome a new companion but mine never did. Possibly a kitten would be accepted? but then again, kittens like to play rough and pounce on the adult cat and that can be a problem. how old is your beautiful cat?

He will be 4 years in July. He is so gentle and soft. What you said is exactly what i thought. Kittens like to play rough and maybe he won’t like it. At the moment he can play in our garden and doesn’t even try to escape, just like a dog... everything is fine so far. With another cat you never know what will happen...

He will be 4 years in July. He is so gentle and soft. What you said is exactly what i thought. Kittens like to play rough and maybe he won’t like it. At the moment he can play in our garden and doesn’t even try to escape, just like a dog... everything is fine so far. With another cat you never know what will happen...
if he seems happy and isn't showing signs that he misses the other cat, maybe just let him be an only cat....that's just from my experience. maybe there are others here who have had better outcomes adding cats to the household...anyway he is just gorgeous :smile: