CAT Owners Club - Pics of your babies!!

SDkitty how funny that you’re kitty didn’t like a real fire. I have a funny Cheeto story. Cheeto has a blue snuggle blanket he requires you to put it on for snuggles. If your lap is naked he’ll look at the blanket and then your lap until you put it on for him. I bought a new Sherpa blanket from Costco one side is Sherpa and the other reminds me of vellux. He hates the new blanket and will not go on it. I washed it before using it so it shouldn’t have any smells on it. He will actively avoid the blanket he’ll walk around it. The only way I was able to get him on it is when I put his OG blanket on top lol.

FA1F7D21-5956-4632-A773-1EB6E7A6D6A6.jpeg

SDkitty how funny that you’re kitty didn’t like a real fire. I have a funny Cheeto story. Cheeto has a blue snuggle blanket he requires you to put it on for snuggles. If your lap is naked he’ll look at the blanket and then your lap until you put it on for him. I bought a new Sherpa blanket from Costco one side is Sherpa and the other reminds me of vellux. He hates the new blanket and will not go on it. I washed it before using it so it shouldn’t have any smells on it. He will actively avoid the blanket he’ll walk around it. The only way I was able to get him on it is when I put his OG blanket on top lol.

View attachment 5680315
They're funny....our girl won't get on my lap....she will get on DH's but only if he has the throw blanket on it....and most of the time she doesn't stay long.

adorable....love the names...both boys and they get along?
Thank you! They do play fight, but for the most part they get along. Mozart was my mom's cat (she was a pianist) and I inherited him when she died from covid in 2020. Heathcliff is a rescue from a local rescue group here in California. Heathcliff was given up by his owner and I just kept his name. He really lives up to it, he is almost always in trouble!

Thank you! They do play fight, but for the most part they get along. Mozart was my mom's cat (she was a pianist) and I inherited him when she died from covid in 2020. Heathcliff is a rescue from a local rescue group here in California. Heathcliff was given up by his owner and I just kept his name. He really lives up to it, he is almost always in trouble!
just goes to show you can get beautiful animals from rescue groups and shelters - no need to buy dogs and cats