Casual Wedding Dress??

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm posting this for a friend, she's overseas till her wedding in summer and doesn't have access to as much shopping, plus is stressed and exhausted from looking over there. Basically, she wants a casual, simple wedding dress (she can wear again) in an off-white color, possibly champagne? She prefers cap sleeves...it can even be knee-length. Oh, and cheap. lol. Any ideas?? TIA!!! :smile:

2. Hahahahaha, I picked out both of those too! I guess great minds think alike =)

3. This one is in buttercup but I think it would be fine for a wedding or any event. It also has cap sleeves and is by Tahari which is a good name

this one
    so cute!

4. I just love the CK one! Girl, you are really awesomw with finding dresses :smile:

5. Aw thanks, I try and I still think that one looks like a wedding dress.

6. btw there was a bride sale in Saks this weekend, all size 8 and 10s but could be sized down. Some of the dressed looked amazing they had vera wang and remn acra (sp?)

7. What is a casual wedding dress? I don't think I've ever seen that before.

8. What about a Butter by Nadia dress? It's completely convertible, so she can wear it one way for the ceremony, switch to another for the reception, and then switch again for regular wear!

http://www.bennyandshaw.com/butterbynadia_bridal/index.html