Casual VCA

Oct 19, 2008
I recently bought the Lucky Owl brooch. I recently wore it on a chain with an REI long sleeve techno tee. Some TPFers asked me to post pics in the VCA in action thread. So that got me thinking, why not start a thread about wearing VCA and casual outfits. So post pics with tee shirts, jeans, leggings…. Let’s have some fun. Here’s me in the techo tee.

1CE52C13-1D63-4D79-A93E-B41C39C241FF.jpeg

I recently bought the Lucky Owl brooch. I recently wore it on a chain with an REI long sleeve techno tee. Some TPFers asked me to post pics in the VCA in action thread. So that got me thinking, why not start a thread about wearing VCA and casual outfits. So post pics with tee shirts, jeans, leggings…. Let’s have some fun. Here’s me in the techo tee.

View attachment 5583624

Oh my gosh brilliant idea, we need this thread for those of us who aren’t always so well put together 24/7 and dressy like the fabulous miss @eternallove4bag and gorgeous miss @chiaoapple :biggrin:

I know @EpiFanatic is the epitome of cool girl casual chic so would love to see your casual VCA here too! :loveeyes:

Oh my gosh brilliant idea, we need this thread for those of us who aren’t always so well put together 24/7 and dressy like the fabulous miss @eternallove4bag and gorgeous miss @chiaoapple :biggrin:

I know @EpiFanatic is the epitome of cool girl casual chic so would love to see your casual VCA here too! :loveeyes:
If only you had seen me today in my most worn and therefore torn sweats/t-shirt get-up with my bling :biggrin:.. unfortunately was wearing my clash and tiffany pieces so can’t post here!

If only you had seen me today in my most worn and therefore torn sweats/t-shirt get-up with my bling :biggrin:.. unfortunately was wearing my clash and tiffany pieces so can’t post here!

This I would love to see!! I didn’t take you for a Clash type of girl but I think it’s because I’ve been so trained to see you in all your VCA and the Serpenti. Did you happen to post on the Tiffany or Cartier thread too? I shall go lurk :biggrin:

This I would love to see!! I didn’t take you for a Clash type of girl but I think it’s because I’ve been so trained to see you in all your VCA and the Serpenti. Did you happen to post on the Tiffany or Cartier thread too? I shall go lurk :biggrin:
I don’t post on either of those threads because I end up being mostly here or sometimes on the Hermès forum but will definitely dig up some pics to contribute here :hbeat:

OMG stunning in everything as always. :love: I absolutely love your collection and how you rock everything, and even though I’m not a WG person it really makes me want to be one every time I see your photos! I can never get over how beautiful chalcedony works on your complexion too, I felt like the 10 motif was so flat on me. Maybe I need to find one with the right shade and striations but finding multiple pieces of the same item to choose from is always a challenge these days. They’re flying off the shelves too quick. You have the best ones!:hbeat:

OMG stunning in everything as always. :love: I absolutely love your collection and how you rock everything, and even though I’m not a WG person it really makes me want to be one every time I see your photos! I can never get over how beautiful chalcedony works on your complexion too, I felt like the 10 motif was so flat on me. Maybe I need to find one with the right shade and striations but finding multiple pieces of the same item to choose from is always a challenge these days. They’re flying off the shelves too quick. You have the best ones!:hbeat:
Thank you @tenshix. Maybe someday you’ll find the perfect chalcedony piece.

Reactions: tenshix