Casual Shoulder Bag

lho

O.G.
Dec 25, 2008
I recently got a Sully MM, but I am considering getting the PM. Do you think it's crazy to have two of the same bags or should I just get a Delightful PM. I am looking for a casual bag for everyday use. Something not too big. I was a little disappointed that the MM was so huge. It's almost the size of my Neverfull GM with the sides pulled in. In any case, I do love it and intend to keep it. Any suggestions on a small shoulder bag other than the Delightful or Sully? TIA

I recently got a Sully MM, but I am considering getting the PM. Do you think it's crazy to have two of the same bags or should I just get a Delightful PM. I am looking for a casual bag for everyday use. Something not too big. I was a little disappointed that the MM was so huge. It's almost the size of my Neverfull GM with the sides pulled in. In any case, I do love it and intend to keep it. Any suggestions on a small shoulder bag other than the Delightful or Sully? TIA

I don't think it's crazy to have different sizes of the same bags. It's your collection.. if you feel you will get use out of it.. get it. I have 3 different Speedys, different sizes, different purposes for me. I also think Delightful is a casual bag and PM would be a nice addition to your NF GM and Sully MM. Otherwise I have Totally PM and that's a casual bag but fits tons. It's very comfortable IMO.

Totally pm in mono would be a good casual shoulder bag that is not too big. I tried on the Sully mm and also found it a bit big for an everyday casual bag as I do not carry much. I like the Sully pm and Totally pm in mono. They are both comfortable to carry and have a zipped top. De Totally pm is lovely too and can be worn casually.

I have the pm and I love it so much. It's my daily bag. I just got the delightful pm and returned it. It has to much vacchetta for my tastes. Am thinking of getting a sully mm so I could use it for travelling... So I don't think it's crazy (we're in the tPF after all😉) bc they would be used for different purposes. GLD