Casual floor-length dresses (pics)

I love that white one!!

And I love casual dresses, even though I dont have that many for myself yet (and none are floor length :[), but my mom wears dresses and skirts all the time just for everyday wear.

Hm. Lets see. . .I love this one!! I want to order it for my mom.

0805_24022_mm.jpg

And some more. . .

6S1744A_5.jpg

6S1759A_5.jpg

6S1307C_5.jpg

(Cant see this one that well -)
4s0639a_5.jpg

Ohh! this is so weird! I was actually shopping online for dresses like these for the summer. I'm having lipo on my legs and jeans will be oo hot so goddess dresses are the ultimate solution!

IntlSet can you tell me where the lower left hand dress is from? I love it!

I also like ingwa melero dresses thoug tey don't have te best selection in the UK.

LondonBrat said:
Ohh! this is so weird! I was actually shopping online for dresses like these for the summer. I'm having lipo on my legs and jeans will be oo hot so goddess dresses are the ultimate solution!

IntlSet can you tell me where the lower left hand dress is from? I love it!

I also like ingwa melero dresses thoug tey don't have te best selection in the UK.

Hi LondonBrat! It's from Neiman Marcus's website!

On shopetc there is a feature on floor length dresses. http://www.shopetc.com/shopthisissue/products.do?issue=18&page=01

Here is the first:

1_sti.gif
Just Cavalli Long Empire Dress, $1,615 (sizes 40-46) A vivid patchwork of the designer's signature animal prints plus African-inspired embroidery turn this empire-waist cotton dress into the temptress of the night. Let onlookers admire the double-tiered hem swirling about you as you glide away; Just Cavalli, FL, 305-861-5151. Anne Klein "Preston" Sandals, $100 (sizes 6-11); Nordstrom, 800-695-8000 for stores, or nordstrom.com.

shim.gif
shim.gif

shim.gif
shim.gif
fashion_list_001.jpg