Casual Clutches... any recommendations

1. I don't know why, but lately I fell that I really need a clutch handbag, not necessarily a fancy nighttime one, but one I could carry anytime, anywhere. Any suggestions. I get these thoughts in my mind and I won't rest until I find the perfect one. I've been searching but all I'm finding are night clutches. I want one I can easily cary with casual wear i.e., jeans and boots (or even flats). I'm tired of always carrying a handbag. Also, am I climbing up the wrong tree? Is this not done? Price wise I don't want to spend much more than about $200.

Please advise, with your thoughts, thanks in advance.

2. I think clutches are great for day when you don't have much to carry. :yes:

I agree that there aren't so many day clutches around, so why not either find a nice vintage one, or buy a continental (long) wallet and carry that as a clutch?

3. Lauren Merkin has really nice leather clutches that look right in any occation, and they are just around 200$

4. I like these ones and i read a comment on Zappos about a girl who found the denim clutch suprisingly roomy:

marc 1.jpg marc 2.jpg marc 3.jpg marc 4.jpg
  5. ^ Love the last MJ! Very cute! :heart: :heart: :heart:

You could always wear a slightly dressier clutch during the day, of course. I like to wear them with fairly casual black and brown clothes and boots during the day - I like the contrast. :biggrin:

What about this Felix Rey clutch? It also comes in light gold metallic, but I suppose that would make it more evening-y:

6. Coach makes some thats sightly out of your price range.

7. Lauren Merkin's clutches are fantastic - great leather and the prices are right in your price range. I have a Louise clutch in black leather that's my standard going out clutch - it looks great with jeans and also with dressier items.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice