Castor paddy?

babydollqueen

Oct 29, 2006
Melb
Hi! well i dont have a picture, but ive seen it IRL, to me it seems closer to 05 choco paddy with a little reddish undertones

Soleil

twilight
Mar 31, 2006
my happy place
Hi! well i dont have a picture, but ive seen it IRL, to me it seems closer to 05 choco paddy with a little reddish undertones
oh...:sad: I've just put it in my cart 5 minutes ago... maybe I should delete it now?:crybaby:The color you described sounds yummy choco with a red undertone that I'd love to have, BUT it sure would look like choco, right? Dilemma, the price minus VAT is soooo good somemore!:hysteric:
Thanks anyway babydollqueen:heart:

babydollqueen

Oct 29, 2006
Melb
yeah i think it would be pretty close to your 06 choco! maybe you should consider another color, hope u make a decision soon:yes:

Sushi789

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Hey there,
I too have seen it in IRL, and it's more of a maroon color, maybe with some brown undertones. Nothing at all like aubergine, which is a purpley bronze. I agree it's pretty close to Paddy's chocolate. Close enough that you might want to consider a different color in my opinion.
Sorry!

Star15Rin

MAC Madness!
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
CT
wow that's a beautiful color though... if you didn't have the chocolate! maybe try grenat?? not too close to chocolate, but also gorgeous!

Soleil

twilight
Mar 31, 2006
my happy place
Thanks rinstar311 & KMSNYC:flowers: I have removed the Castor paddy from my shopping cart already, no point getting a similar color even if the price is quite good:P ....on the other hand if I have a full-bloomed-money-tree.... daydreaming again, sorry:shame:

Star15Rin

MAC Madness!
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
CT
wait! Did I hear grenat? There's Grenat Paddy??:nuts: :yahoo:
you don't mean Rouge/Red, do you?:s
Nope, I mean Grenat. Someone one here has one. Search for grenat paddy, I'm sure you'll find it. It's oooooooohhhh so beautiful. I am dying for it!! :heart:

Soleil

twilight
Mar 31, 2006
my happy place
wah wah wah :crybaby: such a gorgeous color and it's gone already...
and I am record breaking 11 months late in discovering grenat:smash:

thanks rinstar311:heart: I am now on a grenat-hunt!:love:

chicky

Sofa King Marple
Feb 23, 2006
UK
wah wah wah :crybaby: such a gorgeous color and it's gone already...
and I am record breaking 11 months late in discovering grenat:smash:

thanks rinstar311:heart: I am now on a grenat-hunt!:love:
Hehe, you and me both!!
Love the grenat!:love: :heart: :drool:

Soleil

twilight
Mar 31, 2006
my happy place
okay, hunter Soleil is stopped in her Grenat-hunting-track by her phh :sad:because Soleil had just paid lots of $moolah$ for a Balenciaga 05 Turquoise Day:heart: ! Purse fund is now frozen until further notice :crybaby:

Happy solo hunting chicky:choochoo:

Star15Rin

MAC Madness!
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
CT
awww I love grenat too. I'd be hunting for it, if I didn't desperately need a Mousse first. Talk to me after Christmas when I have Mousse. Then I will be grenat hunting!