Castor paddy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is the color Castor purplish like plum/aubergine? The 2 pic below are from LVR.
    I'm not sure if this color is too close to my 06 choco IRL. Can someone post a pic for side by side comparison?
    Thanks!!:flowers:

Attached Files:

2. Hi! well i dont have a picture, but ive seen it IRL, to me it seems closer to 05 choco paddy with a little reddish undertones

3. oh...:sad: I've just put it in my cart 5 minutes ago... maybe I should delete it now?:crybaby:The color you described sounds yummy choco with a red undertone that I'd love to have, BUT it sure would look like choco, right? Dilemma, the price minus VAT is soooo good somemore!:hysteric:
    Thanks anyway babydollqueen:heart:

4. yeah i think it would be pretty close to your 06 choco! maybe you should consider another color, hope u make a decision soon:yes:

5. Hey there,
    I too have seen it in IRL, and it's more of a maroon color, maybe with some brown undertones. Nothing at all like aubergine, which is a purpley bronze. I agree it's pretty close to Paddy's chocolate. Close enough that you might want to consider a different color in my opinion.
    Sorry!

6. wow that's a beautiful color though... if you didn't have the chocolate! maybe try grenat?? not too close to chocolate, but also gorgeous!

7. Thanks rinstar311 & KMSNYC:flowers: I have removed the Castor paddy from my shopping cart already, no point getting a similar color even if the price is quite good:P ....on the other hand if I have a full-bloomed-money-tree.... daydreaming again, sorry:shame:

8. wait! Did I hear grenat? There's Grenat Paddy??:nuts: :yahoo:
    you don't mean Rouge/Red, do you?:s

9. That's a gorgeous color! I really, really like that.

10. Nope, I mean Grenat. Someone one here has one. Search for grenat paddy, I'm sure you'll find it. It's oooooooohhhh so beautiful. I am dying for it!! :heart:

11. wah wah wah :crybaby: such a gorgeous color and it's gone already...
    and I am record breaking 11 months late in discovering grenat:smash:

thanks rinstar311:heart: I am now on a grenat-hunt!:love:

12. Hehe, you and me both!!
    Love the grenat!:love: :heart: :drool:

13. okay, hunter Soleil is stopped in her Grenat-hunting-track by her phh :sad:because Soleil had just paid lots of $moolah$ for a Balenciaga 05 Turquoise Day:heart: ! Purse fund is now frozen until further notice :crybaby:

Happy solo hunting chicky:choochoo:

14. awww I love grenat too. I'd be hunting for it, if I didn't desperately need a Mousse first. Talk to me after Christmas when I have Mousse. Then I will be grenat hunting!