Castor paddy?

Soleil

twilight
Mar 31, 2006
Is the color Castor purplish like plum/aubergine? The 2 pic below are from LVR.
I'm not sure if this color is too close to my 06 choco IRL. Can someone post a pic for side by side comparison?
Thanks!!:flowers:

Attachments

• 06 Castor  Paddington 1.jpg
    06 Castor Paddington 1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 143
  • 06 Castor  Paddington 2.jpg
    06 Castor Paddington 2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 94

Soleil

twilight
Mar 31, 2006
Hi! well i dont have a picture, but ive seen it IRL, to me it seems closer to 05 choco paddy with a little reddish undertones

oh...:sad: I've just put it in my cart 5 minutes ago... maybe I should delete it now?:crybaby:The color you described sounds yummy choco with a red undertone that I'd love to have, BUT it sure would look like choco, right? Dilemma, the price minus VAT is soooo good somemore!:hysteric:
Thanks anyway babydollqueen:heart:

Sushi789

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Hey there,
I too have seen it in IRL, and it's more of a maroon color, maybe with some brown undertones. Nothing at all like aubergine, which is a purpley bronze. I agree it's pretty close to Paddy's chocolate. Close enough that you might want to consider a different color in my opinion.
Sorry!

Soleil

twilight
Mar 31, 2006
Thanks rinstar311 & KMSNYC:flowers: I have removed the Castor paddy from my shopping cart already, no point getting a similar color even if the price is quite good:P ....on the other hand if I have a full-bloomed-money-tree.... daydreaming again, sorry:shame:

Soleil

twilight
Mar 31, 2006
okay, hunter Soleil is stopped in her Grenat-hunting-track by her phh :sad:because Soleil had just paid lots of $moolah$ for a Balenciaga 05 Turquoise Day:heart: ! Purse fund is now frozen until further notice :crybaby:

Happy solo hunting chicky:choochoo: