castaner espadrilles

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. just wanted to share..i got these yesterday in red and they're gorgeous!! i haven't worn them outside yet, but i did wear them around the house for a few hours yesterday and they seem like they'll be really comfy. good price point too...$165...and i heard through the grapevine that castaner makes CL's espadrilles...

i have also heard that the peep-toe pinches some girls toes, but so far it doesn't bother me. so, for anyone looking at esp. these are fabulous!!!

castaner.jpg
  2. Congrats on the new purchase!! I am wearing mine today, in black. They are comfortable and easy on the feet. One of the better shoe purchases I've made in awhile!

3. wow! i'm glad to hear that - i'm always worried about the comfort factor with shoes, i HATE uncomfortable shoes!! i'm so glad i got them - it's my first pair of red shoes!!!

4. gorgeous!:nuts:

5. very pretty! Congrats!

6. cute!!!

7. Let us know if they are comfy, I love them!

Where did you purchase them?

8. those are nice. how do you feel about sizing? tts?

9. yes, tts, a little snug but my sa said the canvas would stretch a bit over time.

10. Cute shoes!!! BTW, I love your website. I've been on it tons of times and find it very informative. I have it bookmarked as one of my favs even before I found the PF! Keep up the great work!!

11. You can also buy them at Intermix, which is where I got mine in 1/2 size up. The canvas does stretch after a few wears.

12. Those are beautiful! congratulations!

13. thank you so much!!! :love:

and just an update, but i'm wearing them now, have been all day and standing up for a lot of it. they're comfortable, a little narrow in the toes, but not too narrow, i can feel that they've stretched a bit. the only problem is - they're hot! i miss my thongs right now...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice