Castagna SGH or Seigle RGGH Work? HELPPP

BDgirl

May 12, 2010
Hi All
Ive just come across 2 preloved beauties, Castagna SGH and Seigle RGGH in Work and I can't decide on which one to get. Please help!

These 2 photos are just for color reference.. They are in city not in work.
Darker brown with silver hardware is Castagna, the lighter one with rose gold is Seigle.

Thank youu:smile:

Attachments

• Balenciaga-Dark-Brown-Castagna-City-Bag-2010.jpg
    Balenciaga-Dark-Brown-Castagna-City-Bag-2010.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 405
  • giant-city-rose-gold-seigle1.jpg
    giant-city-rose-gold-seigle1.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 337
Hi All
Ive just come across 2 preloved beauties, Castagna SGH and Seigle RGGH in Work and I can't decide on which one to get. Please help!

These 2 photos are just for color reference.. They are in city not in work.
Darker brown with silver hardware is Castagna, the lighter one with rose gold is Seigle.

Thank youu:smile:

Castagna! I've just got a velo in that colour and it's wonderful- really rich and chocolatey. They are both great neutrals but you wouldn't need to worry about colour transfer with the darker shade... It would need much less babying, which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned!

I agree, they are both beautiful neutrals but I'd probably go for Castagna. It looks like a beautiful brown and wouldn't need to be babied like ladygrey said. I don't think you could go wrong with either though. Can you get both? :graucho:

Castagna! I've just got a velo in that colour and it's wonderful- really rich and chocolatey. They are both great neutrals but you wouldn't need to worry about colour transfer with the darker shade... It would need much less babying, which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned!

Thanks ladygrey. It's a hard choice. I'm asking the seller for more pictures so I can decide better.

I agree, they are both beautiful neutrals but I'd probably go for Castagna. It looks like a beautiful brown and wouldn't need to be babied like ladygrey said. I don't think you could go wrong with either though. Can you get both? :graucho:

LOL I wish I could get both. Thank you kaits33. I hope I can do my reveal soon.

lady_grey said:

Me too!! Did you post it anywhere?

Seigle RGGH Work gets my vote!
I looked one of those for ages but gave up. IMO that's pretty rare.
I've had the Castagna leather in the past and much prefer the color of Seigle

I agree! Just be careful that the leather is not too dry ;)
I also had Seigle GSH and gave it up when I found the RGGH and regret that decision!
This color is so amazing I could justify having it in both hws.

Seigle RGGH Work gets my vote!
I looked one of those for ages but gave up. IMO that's pretty rare.
I've had the Castagna leather in the past and much prefer the color of Seigle

Seigle rggh... The combo just looks amazing!
Castagna with rggh wud be nice too but i think with sgh the contrast is too much
I prefer sgh with lighter coloured bags and rggh on darker colours, but thats just my opinion..good luck with your purchase:smile: