Castagna RGGH or Anthra RGGH?

Aimee3401

O.G.
Feb 18, 2009
Canada
Hi, please give me your opinions on the color of my next bag. I have a Canard RGGH PT and would like another PT in one of either Castagna or Anthra with RGGH. I am loving the RGGH. It is so muted and vintage looking. My fav hardware to date!!

molee808

mo
O.G.
Jul 6, 2009
honolulu
RGGH is my fav too! I love both combos but I will go for Castagna RGGH first since it's harder to find now IMO ^.^ good luck on hunting your next Bal!!!

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
While I love the Castagna color, something about the Anthra with the RGGH is just SO classic. I think it's because the RGGH is antiqued with light black/grey patina, so it just lends itself so well with the Anthra. I know that when I first saw it, I said out loud "OH WOW" .. can't say the same for the Castagna. Frankly, I like the Castagna with the regular hardware instead. Just my opinion ... [you might want to look at some of the other threads which have pics - Roey has quite a few Anthra RGGH bags].

mere girl

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
United Kingdom
^ I agree ...I have anthra and castagna (both with RH tho) and anthra can have blue tones in certain light so I think castagna would be a good choice for something a little different!

minnie04

IG minnie0104
O.G.
Aug 4, 2006
USA
I love anthra rggh, but since you have canard, maybe pick castagna for little variety. But anthra rggh won my heart.

wenrich

Aug 7, 2010
I think both colours are beautiful..they are both neutral and wearable colours. As what ceejay nicely puts it, anthracite rggh is really classic that stares indirectly to your face whereas castagna a direct beauty..since you have a canard rggh and some anthracite has blue undertones, perhaps you should go for castagna..

Aimee3401

O.G.
Feb 18, 2009
Canada
Thanks so much for your opinions ladies. I think I will go for Castagna rggh. I do love all the pics of the Anthra RGGH though!! Maybe next time!!!