cassis...:((((

aze

DoLcE ViTa
Sep 21, 2007
I wait soooooooooo long for the cassis epi. when I saw the pics at SS 2008 threat I fell in love BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT the color is not same as the pics sooo dark like black. this is not I am waiting for:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::wtf:

I actually LOVE the new purple Epi color --- it's the right shade of purple that I've been looking for --- dark and yummy! LOL It's too bad you didn't like it. The other new Epi color is gorgeous, too, but the SA told me the official name is "Grenadine" although in E-Lux it's listed as "Grenade" --- don't know which is correct. I hope you find another bag and color you like!

cassis is not a bad color, just not like the pics... I am sure that I am going to loveee that color soon...but I saw it in the pics then store and so much difference...:shame:

Attachments

• 2008Epi.jpg
    2008Epi.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 119
  • cassis.jpg
    cassis.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 112
the passy is the real color... and more.. not so bad... I think I am going to fall in love again:smile:)))))).. I looked at the passy nearly 30 times and it seems ok now... I think I have a problem:smile:))))

i much prefer cassis when i 1st saw the pics in ss08 but now seeing these pics again i think i like Pomegrante more .. it kinda works like the violette vernis, grows on u -> the more u see it the more u like it :lol:. ok so who has gotten one? post pic plsss