Cassis or Rose Thulian for 1st Bal?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please help me decide which colour I should get for my first Bbag! The pictures online of each colour vary so much!

Which one do you think is more year round and a grab-and-go type of bag?

Thank you!

2. Rose Thulian is pretty. I think it would be a great first bbag. Rose thulian in mrggh:smile: that's just my opinion. Good luck!:smile:

striveforluxury likes this.
  3. I vote for Cassis. Saw it at Neimans the other day and it's gorgeous and versitile.

4. I tried on cassis, I find the color to be more "mature"
    rose thulian is pretty, almost like coquelicot but bit pinkish
    so depends on your age and if you are ok with a very bright pop color.
    my vote goes to rose thulian though~

5. Cassis may be more versatile and 'year round' but rose thulian is definitely prettier and a refreshing pop of colour!

6. Would you say it's raspberry-like?

7. Hmm well I have a Celine nano in coquelicot, would rose Thulian be too similar?

8. I had a Cassis mRGGH City and still have a Rose Thulian RH City. I ended up selling the Cassis because even though it was versatile, it felt sort of "blah" to me. I still think it's a gorgeous color, but ultimately, I love Rose Thulian more. And even though Rose Thulian could definitely be considered a bright pop of color, it actually is quite wearable! It may be somewhat similar to your celine nano in coquelicot, but it's definitely not a true red bag. I have posted comparison pics in another thread (Rose Thulian against red and pink items) that could help give you a better sense of the color. here's the thread, my photos are in post #7: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/rose-thulian-similar-to-celine-pink-fluo-760147.html#post22842517

9. Rose Thulian is the one that is raspberry-like. This is assuming you mean the true raspberry colour, like the fruit itself. Pinkish red, reddish pink.

Cassis is a very muted, understated, reddish-mauvish-brown. (That's how I would describe it)

10. What colors do you typically wear?

11. As an owner of a cassis you can guess what my answer is !!

12. I also own cassis and find it a great year-round neutral...but then i'm not into brights for bags, so it depends, they're very different

13. I agree with this statement.

Then again, Rose Thulian appears as a very rich/deep pink to me and I'm not a huge fan of pinks.
    Like Love potion said, Cassis is a great year round color. And now with the fall, I especially love it.

Here's a few comparsions with my Rose Thulian and Cassis.

Cassis and RT.JPG COMPARE1.jpg
  14. ahh i'm really loving cassis! thanks for the pictures, this definitely helped!

15. I have a mrggh day in cassis and a mrggh mini pompon in rose thulian. I would say that I love my cassis more than rose thulian as it is more versatile and matches the colours in my wardrobe more.

Rose thulian is a raspberry, pinkish-red kind of colour and I would recommend it on accessories and smaller bags like a mini pompon or mini city if you are not into bright colours but wish to own one for a change. :smile: